GUILTY Case# 2013-023 | fxeasy75 vs www.fxrobot-mam.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxRobot-MAM.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To summarise, I started my MAM acct with them on Feb/11 (trades started on 11/Feb) and in TWO days, my account (which started with USD10,000) was decimated to USD432. In just ONE day of trading on Feb/12 (when I received my trading statements automatically from HotForex), my account balance was about USD2078. I immediately sent an email to the PAMM to ask that they STOPPED the EA and to find out the causes for this behavior of the EA and to ask them to explain the HUGE differences between their live trading results showcase on their site vs my results. I sent another email again to inform them that I am taking off my account from LPOA if this trading continues. The trading was continued and again there was a huge loss. I asked to revoke LPOA to HotForex, as well as sent another email to the PAMM to warn them that I expect them to FULLY compensate me for all the losses due to their unethical behavior, and that I have filed a complaint with HotForex and will also file scam alert in FPA.

This was the right step in the right direction. Although too late

I am tempted to think that this EA was programmed to lose money! I mean even a person with a week's trading experience would find it hard to blow away a 10k account in just two days! These guys must have lost money in the markets and out to make others lose theirs too. They must be doing it intentionally. How else would some one with a conscious just blow away peoples money like this? It defies logic!!!!

He he
I was also a victim of this
FX Ninja Review And Rating, 4xninja.com | Myfxbook
Take care
I had been corresponding with a person (X) who got scammed with the ninja ea. He was the one that alerted that this EA was re-packaged and renamed AFTER receiving numerous complaints in forums and from users accusing them of scammers and threaten to bring FPA on their head. The marketing person Craig Johnston http://www.facebook.com/craig.johnston.9828?ref=ts&fref=ts is the same guy selling BOTH eas. On his fb page he claims that he is a money manager as well. What a BS and Jxxx!

X told me to go back to their site to investigate their showcase accts and I will find that Live acct=FXCH since it has withdrawals amt, and others are just DEMO. He was "suggesting" that FXCH may have co-operated with these scammers to fake the withdrawals and even trade records into the MT4 as this company (or Craig himself) as some sort of relationship with FXCH. Thus you may monitor ALL you want. I monitored their accts (just like Errol who did the same) for TWO months. Gullible??? Who would in their mind think that a broker will fake records for a scammer company?

Thanks for that comment, I am certainly more careful now. At the same time, I also would appreciate if people could go to their site and investigate their records of LIVE acct with FXCH and really investigate for me how they could have fake it. If not for "X" I am still in the dark as to how I got scammed coz FXCH accts had a 6mths record! It would be out of the world impossible to do a withdrawal request in a DEMO acct right?

As for HotForex, well, lets just say that I put it to them that HotForex will NEVER exist without us and the fact that I knew Errol through FB proved that social media is definitely the NEW popular, effective advertising media. I dont expect to see any $ soon, but I am HERE to MAKE SURE to SHUT DOWN this KING KONG. The fact that they dont even want to respond via email or FB contact, showed that they are happier enjoying their scams. It is not rocket science that given the fact that they even renamed an EA and now make it into account management meant that they will CONTINUE to try to scam as much $ as possible. If this proves too "hot" for them, they will just pack up, re-named their worthless EA and re-setup another some some company under another some some names. Then they will re-setup with another some some (maybe innocent, maybe in the scam) PAMM trader to register MORE accts with HotForex. HotForex had shut down that trader, but they can always find another donkey to carry the dirt. Since they are under another name, HotForex wont even knew its them. Coz ppl like Craig Johnston will just operate behind the scene and quietly and quickly collect the commission from PAMM accts and careless abt YOUR $!

Sure for PAMM they cant get ANY profit sharing since they kaput the acct, but as IB they will get some commssion although not a lot! I know coz they asked me to fill in CashOnForex IB as the IB for HotForex Pamm acct. But just how much commission can u earn off the USD10,000? Maybe USD1000. So their aim is to scam as much as possible whatever they can get their dirty hands on, moved on, start again and again and again.

I can assure you, there would be many more people who (like me and Errol) will do a fair "investigation" to monitor their FAKED "live" acct with FXCH and find that this EA is worth considering and ponging down USD5000, USD7000, whatever. I would like FPA to also perhaps invite FXCH into this disccussion and give FXCH the arbitrage Login to LIVE FXCH accts and asked them to verify its authenticity.

FYI, another FB user open various PAMM accts, with Instaforex, lost all his money there, opened HotForex lost all his money again, and before HotForex, he opened FXCH. Guess what? If you make the wrong guess, perhaps u need to re-read my comments again. I am not giving u the straight answer here, its more than sufficiently demonstrated that this EA is worst than just cxxx, its so worthless that if its second to anything worthless, than nothing is worthless!

PS: I have purposely included Craig Johnston FB link as "X" alerted me to the fact that he was responsible for similar scam involving same EA under another name. Pls take note that in FUTURE, whenever you came across the "support" person who answer you in the name of Craig Johnston, DO NOT BUY ea from them! ALWAYS ask questions first and if this CJ answered the mail, NEVER deal with the company. Arbitrage also sells EA + provide Managed Accts traded by this EA (or so they claim, but nzfriendlee is saying that they traded manually and just dump any trades to earn the commission). They also registered as cash rebate company under Scalpea KK "CashOnForex" www.CashOnForex.com. FPA has started this review in another folder, but its the SAME REGISTERED company name. Its maybe all handled by Craig Johnston as he claims that he is also a money manager (ya, thats right, managing to earn unethically other's people's money, managing to scam $ from others). In order to CUT THEM OFF from the ROOT, always whenever buying any ea NOT on FPA site, (Arbitrage DID NOT advertised their EA or showcase their so called accts on FPA, coz they knew FPA will likely kicked them out as FPA has a very strict validation regulations and will immediately spotted that whatever live accts they featured are FAKED). Any managed accts company, any EA seller,

ALWAYS ask them questions, even simple one, like risk settings, checked their claim. The other "original" EA (which its now named Arbitrage EA) also claimed to have fantastic growth, also tell u some sicked logic abt slower and faster server and working on price differences. Their advertisement material is always related to some such claims, especially to NOTE:
1) "Support" staff that answer email=CRAIG JOHNSTON
2) EA had fantastic growth
3) Works on price differences between 2 broker platforms

Last but not least, they (arbitrage) still kept on saying same drill over and over in their FB page and they kept deleting ANY negative messages. Even if support staff that answer email is not CJ, look out for more or less wordings of how EA works to pts 2 & 3 above! These scambags will start again and repackaged their EA again as I warned in this comment. The only way to stay away is not to check their name (coz they can rename an ea, what more do u think they can do, coz rename a company, everything abt them is fake anywhere!)

I still think that FPA should invite FXCH to our discussion, Arbitrage showcase a "real" acct using their brokerage right? So if FXCH did not "co-operate" with them to fake it, then how did they do it? Nzfriendlee says that server id is same for different brokerage, meant that somehow they will able to fake those results and yet the MT4 shows those brokerages? As already answered by NZFriendlee, FXCH is fake and he lost all his $ with them. Did Arbitrage somehow download MT4 from Metaquote, broke its source code so that they could fake the records themselves? That may explain how Arbitrage could have withdrawal (but actually FXCH may not be involved). As my case proves, I cant imagine how FXCH profits from it. What I meant was FXCH was NOT their ONLY brokerage. So why goto this sort of trouble to help Arbitrage fake the results and withdrawals? My acct, Errol, Theo are ALL with HotForex, not FXCH,

FPA: Any advise on how we could properly do a FX forensics on their "Live" FXCH accts? I would appreciate if FPA could let me know or could help to investigate this further by running their FX Forensics "tools" against this acct (FXCH). I felt that if we only knew how, then at least the same test can be applied by others in future and NO matter how many names Arbitrage wanted to use, they will not be again to escape so easily. Unless that person is not a FPA member.

Last edited:
Hello fxeasy75 and others who read this thread,

The live account of FXCH on Arbtrage EA website you mentioned above is fake.
I am a victim too -please refer to Arbitrage Robot | ArbitrageRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army .

I thought it was real account and I invested heaps.
Not only FXCH but also there are other accounts with FXGCG accounts too at arbtrageforexea.com website, which look like real.
But all accounts (four accounts) are fake.
Interestingly all their IP addresses of the server of their accounts are same although brocker is different:207.228.252.28:443.

I opened a real account with FXCH to trade with that EA and did several deposit and withdrawal.
The statement on my account is quite different from those scammers account history.
On their account history it says "withdrawn to bank".
But actually on my account it shows specifically like, "withdrawal, date, bank name".

I have tested with those EA for long.
The result is excellent on demo, but terrible on real account.
If the result on the FXCH account is real, why it doesn't work on my account?
Why the guy who sold the EA to me does not guide me to trade like their accounts?
All fake, believe me its fake.

I sent an email to Craig to refund the cost for the EA by a certain day.
If not I said I would open the EA to public.
They didn't contact me by the time so I can give this EA to any of you who are interested in testing of this EA.
Please let me know. I can give you free.
Their EA has account number cording, but mine has no cording, so you can test on any demo or real account as many as you want.
As I said it works really well on demo, but not on real account. So be careful if you will test on real account.
Don't be cheated.
I want to prevent any possible victim.

Cheers

Since Nz mentioned, I went back to Arbitrage website, and just like what he mentioned their "live" accts all have same server id
Home

Both FXCH and Global Clearing had same server ID. Did they manage to crack the MT4 code and actually were able to enter fake trades, fake withdrawal records into the MT4 or just somehow knew how to make it some sort of HTML or whatever and since u are logging in using those brokerage platforms, u wont wonder whats behind, and somehow those records fit into MT4 columns (since MT4 is standard columns from metaquotes). As I said before, I would really appreciate if someone with programming ability with MT4 could help to really educate me how they could have faked those MT4 records. It would really helped us LEARN a hard lesson. Its the old saying, Use a thief to catch a thief. So if all of us at FPA knew just how, we could used this "forensic" tool to crack any scammed MT4 accts. Of coz hopefully we wont use it to fake some ourselves. Just tell me and others in FPA whether using some programming code or whatever u could fake a "real" mt4 records esp with withdrawal records!

One thing for sure, Arbitrage gets top prize for scams, in fact nobody comes close to their class! Imagine capable of faking trade records with withdrawals amts, and I checked the login after entering the server ID, it indicated "Live" and I downloaded FXCH trading stations to monitor what I thought was a live real acct.

I am not sure whether since I started this, I am allowed to vote, but my vote: Guilty

hi
i experience the same as you. after they start trading in 1hr all my deposit is gone.. and i loss all the money .. after than they are uncountable. i email them few time no reply.

Since Nz mentioned, I went back to Arbitrage website, and just like what he mentioned their "live" accts all have same server id
Home

Both FXCH and Global Clearing had same server ID. Did they manage to crack the MT4 code and actually were able to enter fake trades, fake withdrawal records into the MT4 or just somehow knew how to make it some sort of HTML or whatever and since u are logging in using those brokerage platforms, u wont wonder whats behind, and somehow those records fit into MT4 columns (since MT4 is standard columns from metaquotes). As I said before, I would really appreciate if someone with programming ability with MT4 could help to really educate me how they could have faked those MT4 records. It would really helped us LEARN a hard lesson. Its the old saying, Use a thief to catch a thief. So if all of us at FPA knew just how, we could used this "forensic" tool to crack any scammed MT4 accts. Of coz hopefully we wont use it to fake some ourselves. Just tell me and others in FPA whether using some programming code or whatever u could fake a "real" mt4 records esp with withdrawal records!

One thing for sure, Arbitrage gets top prize for scams, in fact nobody comes close to their class! Imagine capable of faking trade records with withdrawals amts, and I checked the login after entering the server ID, it indicated "Live" and I downloaded FXCH trading stations to monitor what I thought was a live real acct.

I am not sure whether since I started this, I am allowed to vote, but my vote: Guilty

I suspect Arbitrage EA, FXCH and Global Clearing are doing this trick together.
I have the EA and FXCH account. It is not possible to trade like the so called live account.
Its demo trading - I am so sure.
Behind of the EA, there is FXCH.

Back