GUILTY Case# 2013-023 | fxeasy75 vs www.fxrobot-mam.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxRobot-MAM.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I prefer doing it myself and I feel happy losing on my own than giving it to
some kind of individual or group who claim to make you "500,000" a week with 5000.

It totally absurd! For me, they are better called by their real name;MDM

"Money Destroying Managers"

I am sorry friend for being a victim.

FPA,

I was in a hurry and had voted wrongly; had click "not guilty" instead of "guilty".

Is there as way to change my vote? these scums should not be let off!

I wouldn't worry too much. The vote is currently 152 to 1, so I don't think there's too big of a risk of a single vote changing the outcome this time.

Do be careful with future votes. There have been a few cases that were hotly disputed and a handful of votes could tip the balance one way or the other.

What kind of legal action one can take when something goes wrong.Brokers must provide state where company is originated,under witch number they are registered at comerce court,names and numbers.According to global law there is no guarantee for the money,one will be only prosecuted for not paying taxes.And like in any other scenario before:after too many fraud complains government will react with additional broker regulations and more taxes;which is somehow good because you do not want to realise that your "broker" is bunch of kids between 19-22y.
Offering robots for trade is ultimate nonsense and legal measure to ensure that broker is not responsible - the third party is responsible which moves obligations from that broker.What kind of broker will allow bad reputation not responding to this and offering money return if they want fair reputation - or just the idea that you can anticipated at worlds markets with 10.000$-30.000$ is totally unrealistic one?

I can now confirmed these EAs are the same as Arbitrage EAs.

Variant of Dominic Milan (alias, Craig Johnston or Wayne)'s scam robot for $2000 that only works on certain demo accounts, and it has gone through a series of names: 'Magicfxrobot, super scalper, fx genius, forexninjarobot', 'ecnfxrobot'

This is provided courtesy of my FB friend who knew all abt their various "disguises" to repackage, rename and start NEW SCAMS to get their dirty hands on as much $ as possible. On their FB site, they claim to give 20% discount or whatever, this is again another scam. Coz now they realised I forced HotForex to close down their trading, and even if they are still active, no performance no profit sharing for MAM. So whats the NEW best way to scam $, falling back to their old tricks of selling a pc of cxxx, coz every sale=USD1500, they sell 10, its USD15,000, all in all they pay maybe abt USD20 for a registered url name and server space to create their fake website. They likely even re-hash same old cxxx advertising and just copy & paste their new website.

They can ALWAYS tear this down, restart over with another fake url, again repaste the old sales pitch, again renamed their worthless EA. So pls beware of the following characteristics of the EA:
In a nutshell, the robot works extremely well in using a faster feed MT4 platform (the master) to catch the price movement
first and "beat" the slow feed MT4 platform (the slave) to show direction and make a quick profit, usually in seconds.

I now finally came to realise, that they had a hand in FXCG (although my acct was with HotForex, so its Theo and Errol whom I knew of). NO WONDER, they could fake those withdrawals and trade details into the MT4, they themselves also have a brokerage company! The login server ID that NZFriend pointed out, is likely FXCG and NEVER Instaforex or whatever live fake accts they had featured. They are the ones controlling FXCG, and its then so easy to fake those results and make it seem so real. Coz try as I might I just could not understand how Instaforex or whatever brokerage earn $ from them and why they need to gang together to scam $ with an EA seller (doesnt make much sense like a brokerage will be a scamer EA seller's "friend" right?). I also failed to understand how on earth anyone is so smart to crack MT4 coding to be able to "input" all those fake trade records! Finally NZFriend "solved" the mystery for me!

NZFriend: I am deeply sorry for your lost, if only u had not started your acct sooner than me and thus did not manage to read my scam alert, you could have saved your $.

Last edited:
Back