GUILTY Case# 2013-023 | fxeasy75 vs www.fxrobot-mam.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxRobot-MAM.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When are people going to learn that NO ONE is going to look after your money like you will!

It seems the complaints just keep coming in that someone "invested" a huge (too much) position in some EA, Robot, or trading "system" that was touting fully automated riches. Just invest $47, $97, $199 (or even thousands) to become rich beyond your dreams by tomorrow. How many clues do people need to figure out the real value of these offers?

How long can someone sell a $100 dollar bill for $1.00? Where's the real value point in these offers?

Forget the altruistic messages about wanting to "teach the new guy", "set the record straight", and my favorite "expose the scamming guru's"... These people are in it to make money and nothing else. And 9 time out of 10 it's your money they're targetting.

I'm reaching the point where I'm insisting people assume responsibility for their own actions and more importantly their own motives.

If someone "invests" a large amount of money (which I define as anything larger than they can afford to throw away or burn) without adequate due dilligence, expecting to make an unreasonably large return, then they need to accept the RISK of that decision (which is likely to be as large or larger than the expected return).

Short of failing to honor a written guarantee, or return a cash balance in a timely manner upon presented with a proper withdraw request, I think the broker is delivering what the customer asked for... a high return, high risk investment.

These brokers and schemers will remain in business as long as someone believes they can get huge returns with minimal to no risk.

Are these brokers guilty of scamming these members, most likely... Are these members guilty of greed, I'm sorry to say; most likely, if not greedy then they are certainly incompetent when managing their own money.

Guilty....
Forex Newbee should learn one thing before trading - Dont try anything before learning/knowing about it. Even if you have to, try with small amount. I have seen many newbees being duped by such website. Do you thing they will let you know if it is really what they depict.??
I vote guily...

We all put some faith in what we read. Out rite thieves must be everyone's worst fear. I know it's mine. Thanks for the heads up its a shame it's so expensive for you to warn the rest of us.

My experience with robot is that unless the program is written by a truly successful trader who manages to program a robot which can think like the trader himself when different scenarios arise it would be prudent to stay away from any robot EA.

FPA,

I was in a hurry and had voted wrongly; had click "not guilty" instead of "guilty".

Is there as way to change my vote? these scums should not be let off!

Back