GUILTY Case# 2013-032 | nzfriendlee vs www.forexgcg.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexGCG is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this is really bad! We have to be so careful these days NEVER hand over hard earned money so easily !
Where are these people based I wonder, this is outright dishonesty and theft. GUILTY !!
Good luck with getting your money back nzfriendlee .

Dear nzfriendlee!

Liberty Reserve is well known to me. I lost about 1,250 when I transferred money via them to a third person. I think this is a pool for thieves and scam.

I hope you will get your money back - even when I doubt it.

Wish you all the best for the future

Yours Jens

Thanks for your comment! I was new to LR at that time. I will never use it again!

Really sorry for your loss .....

But there is an important Lesson to be learnt ..... never trust an unknown and very new broker with your money ....

The domain name was registered on 31-01-2013 !!!

The registered contact is:
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama
Tel: +507.65995877

This will probably be fake though.

BTW just found out their other scam site:

GCG Forex, GCG Forex , 1 pips spread on all currencies (CREATED 5 DAYS AGO !!!)

Registrant:

Makson, Mathew

900, Vicart Way

Liverpool, null 22722

GB

Phone: +44.70939009434

Domain Name: gcg-fx.com

Administrative Contact:

Safe, Gruber

Gruber Lane

Manchester, null 44

GB

Phone: +44.89988445454

Billing Contact:

Safe, Gruber

Gruber Lane

Manchester, null 44

GB

Technical Contact:

Safe, Gruber

Gruber Lane

Manchester, null 44

GB

" Until that time I had no doubt about him and about the broker." My question is: how did this Churls McMilan, which sounds like a name made up by a spammer's computer, convince you that you should trust him him with all this money? How did you get in contact with him? I ask because this sounds like a 'hit and run' fraud - a bogus website used for short time to rake in money and then closed with no way of getting in contact. Which that they very probably try it again and so, we should all be warned as to their method of picking up victims

There is long story.
Log story short.
The EA vendor (Arbitrageforexea.com) introduced me that guy saying he was the one who was running their EA on real account.
When I contacted the guy he said he was the original developer......
In conclusion, The guy (Churls McMilan), the EA vendor and the broker (forexgcg.com) were all working together.
I know there is another case opened (Case# 2013-023 | fxeasy75 vs MaM ).
They are same guys who cammed me.
They work in so many places in different forms.

I have also been scammed by a broker, Universal-FX. I wonder if there is a lawyer firm that could help prosecute these guys. With all the cases that I see here, they would make a ton of money.
So I guess that there is not, at least for an affordable price, otherwise they'd be here.
I found this guys, but they are expensive, so suitable for big money scams (that happens too, lol). But you may want to try.
www [dot] icc-ccs [dot] org/home/fraudnet
Would it make sense for FPA to talk to these guys and try to make a global, long term agreement, to help small accounts users to get legal advice in these cases?
Just my 2 cents...

Really sorry for your loss .....

But there is an important Lesson to be learnt ..... never trust an unknown and very new broker with your money ....

The domain name was registered on 31-01-2013 !!!

The registered contact is:
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama
Tel: +507.65995877

This will probably be fake though.

Thanks for you advice!
Yes I learned a great lesson through this.

Hi,
Your say "The guy (churls), EA vendor and the broker were all working together". When I read through the story, I felt that it may not be a group but only a single person running the scam show!!! This is probably the only profession where much of the time is spent in finding or fighting with a service provider instead of concentrating on the trading activity. Something must happen for everyone's good, I hope it will be sooner.
rgds.

Back