GUILTY Case# 2013-085 | fiogol vs www.capitaloneforex.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have read the details of this case very carefully and I am not convinced of the guilt. Whilst Capital One does need to clean up its act, I do not think that it falls into the category of being a scam. It would have been nice to have heard their side of the story. I was looking at opening an account with Capital One and ran a demo for a while. Having read the posts and the fact that Capital One has not explained their position, means I will be avoiding them with a real money account. Nevertheless my vote will be not guilty.

I have read the details of this case very carefully and I am not convinced of the guilt. Whilst Capital One does need to clean up its act, I do not think that it falls into the category of being a scam. It would have been nice to have heard their side of the story. I was looking at opening an account with Capital One and ran a demo for a while. Having read the posts and the fact that Capital One has not explained their position, means I will be avoiding them with a real money account. Nevertheless my vote will be not guilty.

I respect your decision George. But I would love to hear what your definition of a scam is.

Firstly, they withdraw 2.7k from my account. (which broker does that?)
Secondly, they closed a portion of my trade which caused me to lose $600 plus. (again which broker does that?)
Thirdly, it has been 5 months since I requested for a withdrawal of my money and has not received a single cent.
Fourth, they told me to withdraw all my complaints made against them and to leave a positive 5 stars review in the review section or I won't be getting my money back. (blackmail anyone?)
And lastly, not to mention all the lies and empty promises that Samir and Enrico told me.

So tell me sir, if you don't consider that as guilty then what is?

Back