GUILTY Case# 2014-100 | A7MED0 vs NRGBinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A7MED0

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.NRGBinary.com

My Case is: I'm a trader with NRGBinary.com & my broker told me to transfer my amount from binary to MT4 VIP account that operations from his side in and i'm only observer. After few days of trading i asked him to withdrawal my capital which it was $11360 without my profit .

But he refuse cause he gave me $20,000 as credit and my first deposit was $1360 ,then i deposited $10,000 in the same week and must deposit other $10,000 in the next week .

My account now $38,412.13 which is $10,000 credit $11,360 my deposit & $17,062.13 profit.

I told him i can't continue trading cause i have some issues & i must pay money for it, so i want my capital withdrawn & deposit in my Credit Card, but they refused and they said that i must deposit the other $10,000 then i can withdraw all the money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by NRGBinary.com on 06/17/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/15/14 the last contact was on 06/24/14

Details: Dear Mr. Alnami,
I have received all the personal e-mails you have sent to me and I am making absolutely sure that you are being taken care off as I am writing these lines. I will update you directly as soon as your situation will be solved.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards,
Lance G.
Business Development Manager
NRGbinary

Company representatives' emails: Seif Al Hamdan <SeifH@nrgbinary.com>
Lance Graham <LanceG@nrgbinary.com>
support@nrgbinary.com <support@nrgbinary.com>

Attachments

• Deposit.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 9
  • MT4 Balance.png
    173 KB · Views: 9
  • NRG Binary.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Withdraw email.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Third email.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 9
I take it that Lance isn't getting this resolved in a timely fashion.

Yo AsstMod! Case number and formal invitation please. Lance's "solutions" are starting to look more like endless delays to me.

I take it that Lance isn't getting this resolved in a timely fashion.

Yo AsstMod! Case number and formal invitation please. Lance's "solutions" are starting to look more like endless delays to me.

I didn't get any update from Lance.. and they called me yesterday asking me to deposit the $10,000 .. and he said to me that i can write in all forum i can write in it, it will not do any thing to them. also he suggesting me to write in more forums and that will not get any interest to me.

I made a case her in my country.. and also I'm going to do some things more i will not tell about it right now. wish me luck with destroying this company. :)

Please post about that request for depositing more money in your scam alerts thread. Also, please update this thread if Lance doesn't get back to you be the end of the day on Tuesday.

Please post about that request for depositing more money in your scam alerts thread. Also, please update this thread if Lance doesn't get back to you be the end of the day on Tuesday.

Until now i didn't get any answer from Lance or NRGBinary.. I attached the agreement which they are saying that i approved.

Attachments

• agreement -Mr. Ahmad ALnami 06.06.2014 .pdf
    201.2 KB · Views: 44
There are too many NRG complaints waiting for promised actions. This is now going to Open Cases.

HI to all

I am still in pain for loosing $200,000 and nothing was done to this company yet. As a matter of fact, they just succeeded to scam at least 4 new victim who complained to FPA already. Lance promised a resolution 2 months ago and nothing has happened as of yet.

I have noticed that they changed the signatory for their agreements from NRG to now Alpha media group. Good luck Ahmed

If you get the Regulatory bodies involved, they might have to change their tune and be less cocky, so take Pharaoh's advice. Good luck.

Back