GUILTY Case# 2014-146 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs bdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BDFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 94.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm afraid of brokers like this , that makes profit in the forex market legally and then comes brokers say thats illegal. I recognize that Mr. Amin EL-HAKIM and an aggressive negotiator, but it can not take a broker to get him not to withdraw your funds, he himself wrote to ask if he could negotiate the way well quise up. the broker in my sincere opinion and the guilty.

this mensage was translated and can have some write mistakes.

Good luck on this case Mr. Amin EL-HAKIM hope you have your total funds back.

First of all I would like to thank F***X, 500pipsaweek, golfim, and special thanks to Eddiger for their continuous support on the FPA.

what would you trade with such brokers (They make money with the loss in equity of clients) when they are so many regulated brokers allowing such type of aggressive trading activities like ibfx,axitrader,fxpro ,fxcm uk & the list continues ........... ;-)

Dear Santam71. The answer to your question was covered right here by Pharaoh https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/36177-bdfx-might-receive-scam-year-award.html#post178261. I also would like to thank you for your contribution is this thread.

BKK decided to launch full scale attacks on several FPA members in 2 threads. Because of this, he has been banned and many of his posts have been removed.

Disagreement is welcome. Debate is welcome. Uncivilized assaults are not welcome.

Please keep this discussion focused on Amin's issue with BDFX.

BKK decided to launch full scale attacks on several FPA members in 2 threads. Because of this, he has been banned and many of his posts have been removed.

Disagreement is welcome. Debate is welcome. Uncivilized assaults are not welcome.

Please keep this discussion focused on Amin's issue with BDFX.

Well, unfortunately, some people just don't have a clue about the concept of healthy discussion. I guess BKK voted not guilty on this guess as the first not guilty vote came at the time of his post. I totally respect the anonimity of the vote but it seems 2 other members didn't even read the case. BTW AsstMod, I'm unable to edit posts. I know some brokers push traders to delete posts but I think after all this this time, you know I can't be pushed to do anything. For me, even if there was a settlement on the table for any case, I'd be totally transparent.

There was also a hacking incident where posts in case threads got edited. Because of that, the folders for case files tightly restrict editing. If you have any critical changes that need to be made, use "Contact Us" and send me a message.

If 2 others either didn't read the case file closely or didn't agree with it, that is their right. If I see something unusual, like a large number of new accounts coming in and voting all at once, I have ways to check and see if there's anything against the rules is happening.

Seems to me that if BKK's argument held any hint of the truth, then BDFX would have instantly leaped into the conversation the moment the invitation went out.

Their silence is yet another reason to vote GUILTY!!!

After reading Amin EL-HAKIM’s thread (Case# 2014-146 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs bdfx.com) including the added attachements, I voted ”Guilty”. There are at least two reasons why I voted ”Guilty”:

1) Frederick Oppenheimer didn’t reply when Amin EL-HAKIM asked him if he has looked at the account history and asked him if he would like him to do the audit for him before sending his last message about their firm financial damages, financial crime, local law enforcement in Lebanon, both regional and international regulatory authorities.

2) If BDFX didn’t reply on Amin EL-HAKIM’s last email message, they should at least clearly justify their action after AsstModerator invited them to discuss this case. Instead of joining the discussion, they are not replying at all.

I guilty vote from me as well. The case is very well-documented on Amin's part and one member was able to confirm that the trades would have been possible based on a demo account.

BTW, I'm impressed by Amin's trading skills. Turning $500 into $50,000 is quite an accomplishment.

Amin,

Please go down the legal route; I am sure many 'no-win, no-fee' solicitors would take this case on. It seems an open and shut case to me and would quickly be settled if you go down this route.

Back