GUILTY Case# 2014-146 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs bdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BDFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 94.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the BDfx email reply is a false accusation to Amin.
i missed to vote BDFX Guilty........

hi Amin & everyone,

Could you please tell me how, for example as shown in the attachment, several trades could be opened & closed together at the same time?:)

Thank you.
AAA.JPG

hi Amin & everyone,

Could you please tell me how, for example as shown in the attachment, several trades could be opened & closed together at the same time?:)

Thank you.
View attachment 17448

Yes of course. It's very easy actually. Just open several terminals and click sell or buy at the same time. If broker isn't manipulating execution, and you have sufficient margin, your orders should be filled at the same price and time. As you can see in the example you included, the AUDUSD orders had different prices. It really depends on market movements. You next question might be, how do I click at the same time? Simply download Viper Clicker. Most likely your antivirus will detect it as virus but it's not. Apparently some code in the programming is similar to a recently identified virus. It simply duplicates your click as much as you want in real time.

Yes of course. It's very easy actually. Just open several terminals and click sell or buy at the same time. If broker isn't manipulating execution, and you have sufficient margin, your orders should be filled at the same price and time. As you can see in the example you included, the AUDUSD orders had different prices. It really depends on market movements. You next question might be, how do I click at the same time? Simply download Viper Clicker. Most likely your antivirus will detect it as virus but it's not. Apparently some code in the programming is similar to a recently identified virus. It simply duplicates your click as much as you want in real time.

would placing buy/sell limits do the same in multiple terminals?
if so why use "viper clicker"?

Hi Amin,
I am still using demo account and learning here and there regarding forex trading, including researching the most trusted/reliable company to invest with. I also plan to deposit initially as much as 500$. When I see your trading statement I was very excited to know that it is very possible to generate huge profit from 500$ initial deposit (regardless of some issues being discussed here).

Anyway, I will exclude bdfx.com from my candidate list.

Hi Amin,
I am still using demo account and learning here and there regarding forex trading, including researching the most trusted/reliable company to invest with. I also plan to deposit initially as much as 500$. When I see your trading statement I was very excited to know that it is very possible to generate huge profit from 500$ initial deposit (regardless of some issues being discussed here).

Anyway, I will exclude bdfx.com from my candidate list.

Please bare in mind that such return involved of course an insane amount of risk. Doubling an account on each trade isn't related in any way to sane money management. It's just like gambling. I haven't been always that lucky, there were times where my account was wiped out in full, that's why I start with what I can afford to loose and I don't get emotional about it. Please note that I do have other accounts where I don't trade around volatility like this one, and my max risk on those accounts is 3% per trade, and that can be also considered risky. The main money management rule is to risk 1% max on each trade. Every professional trader on this forum knows that. Since you are just starting, I urge you to use money management which is the holy grail of trading regardless of the system you're using.

Back