GUILTY Case# 2014-158 | VicChan vs goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that goptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Simply if they cancelled your withdrawal request several times and laid down more conditions before you could withdraw you money, which you fulfilled and then had the cheek to cancel your withdrawal again, then I consider Goptions nothing more than a Scam company so it looks like, Another week, another options scam.

They may not care what the 30-50 people that vote them as a scam on forex peace army but if you ever "Google" any of these company's, when doing some due diligence before considering opening an account, most of the time the review for a company will be in the top 10 returned links, and I bet that will cause a lot of potential victim's/costumers to look elsewhere to trade!

So it is better that they give you back your money and let this case go in the resolved cases folder. Now the ball is in goptions park, will they have the integrity to do the right thing??

Best of luck anyway, hope they come true for you.

It seems to me that this company is guilty. Just like so many of the other binary brokers. Liars and cheats. i am still struggling with a broker too, not exactly the same issue but many similiarities. I really do feel for you as i have had many sleepless nights and excess stress because of all the b/s and lies and deceit. Good luck.

Hi to all, you know a good way to deal with these scammers is to make a video and put it on all the video sharing sites. I have been involved in this industry for only a short time but i have been involved in internet marketing for many years (and believe me there are just as many scams there as well), a few years ago i was scammed and made a video (its easy to do) and put it on youtube and other video sites. Many people when searching for forex or binary option companies will search for their name plus scam,ripoff,fraud etc etc on google. I exposed a scammer this way and nearly two years later my videos are still at the top of google for this person/companies name. I am not sure if i can put a link here to it but it would give you an idea of how to expose these scams. It is internet marketing related but the scams and the ripoffs are basically the same, defrauding good people of their money. just imagine hundreds of videos at the top of google exposing these forex or binary companies.

GOptions has replied. GOptions demands to prove the e-mail address that has been used to log in GOptions account which has been blocked for the second time until present and they also said that their representative will contact me asap.

Email sent to: Support <support@goptions.com> Amanda Castle <amanda.castle@goptions.com> Rachel Zane <rachel.zane@goptions.com> Danny Stevens <danny.stevens@goptions.com> Diana Stevens <diana.stevens@goptions.com> James Western <james.western@goptions.com> Notification Supp <notification-supports@goptions.zendesk.com> Finance <finance@goptions.com> Compliance <compliance@goptions.com>

Good afternoon,

It is very clear that you want the claim to be removed before clearing the issue. Obviously you don't think it is worth it to destroy your own reputation by not realizing the promise that you have made, instead of returning the 5321 euro.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...es-conducted-goptions.html?highlight=goptions

Clearly you want the issue to be cleared because you alreadly admit that you have done wrong by demanding that the claim be removed before clearing the issue. You want to proof that you are not scamming / stealing, freeloading and lying. You want that everyone (international) knows that the issue will be cleared. Then start with returning the 5321 euro, after that you enlighten by sending a confirmation about returning the 5321 euro.

This is the e-mail address that has been used to log in GOptions account before it has been blocked for the second time until present:

victorahchan@gmail.com

And after you return the 5321 euro, you can also enlighten about returning the 5321 euro at:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...es-conducted-goptions.html?highlight=goptions

Regards,

Email received from: Support (GOptions) <support@goptions.com>

Please, prove the e-mail address you use to log in GOptions account, and our representative will contact you asap.
Thank you!

Regards,

Amber Wilkins
Customer Support

It seems to me that this company is guilty. Just like so many of the other binary brokers. Liars and cheats. i am still struggling with a broker too, not exactly the same issue but many similiarities. I really do feel for you as i have had many sleepless nights and excess stress because of all the b/s and lies and deceit. Good luck.

If Vic didn't help us to prevent depositing at the GOptions account, then we would have been victims as well. We are very grateful that Vic saved us by telling us to wait with depositing to the GOptions account until GOptions returns Vic's 5321 euro instead of 5432,50 euro. Not only as a client, has Vic realized his promises that has been made, he also fulfilled all the requirements. After that the one with the bankrupted platform who uses the name "Danny Stevens" wanted to charge him 1000 euro even though Vic already fulfilled his requirements. We already knew that something is wrong because Vic already fulfilled his requirements. So Vic made Danny clear that it cost nothing to withdraw after fulfilling the requirements. And after that he wants Vic to place at least 20 trades if he doesn't want to let GOptions charge 1000 euro. As previously mentioned, Vic has placed over a hundred trades after he already fullfilled his requirements, even though Vic didn't have to. Vic doesn't even have to place 1 trade, because he already fulfilled his requirements. Because of the over hundred trades that has been placed after he fulfilled the requirements, Vic's total amount went from 5432,50 euro to 5321 euro. So because of the over 100 trades, Vic lost 111,50 euro. Eventually Vic did GOptions a favor by placing over 100 trades instead of 20 trades and losing 111,50 euro even though Vic doesn't have to place 1 trade because he already passed/fulfilled all the requirements.

On 2 September 2014 Vic took a day off to let another subordinate who uses the name "Amanda Castle" who also promised to arrange the same day guaranteed withdraw. From the moment Vic and Amanda started to arrange that Amanda deposit back his 5432,50 euro via GOptions chat until Amanda said that she will be back in 20 minutes, Vic has spent more than 5 hours. She promised that she will return his money and she will be back in 20 minutes. And 20 minutes passed by and Vic didn't hear anything from Amanda anymore. It is already odd that the withdrawal request has not been completed yet because Vic has sent the proof of his withdrawal request on 29 August 2014 to GOptions compliance after Vic promised Amanda and Amanda promised him to complete the withdrawal request after receiving the proof. Amanda is also one of the subordinates that hasn't realised anything instead of returning the money and she is also one of the subordinates that has wasted Vic's time.

We have literally witnessed everyting together with Vic, GOptions' freeloading, stealing, lying activities. Even though we are not victim's, we have experienced everything together with Vic, the unacceptle activities that GOptions has conducted. Yes indeed, Stormbruce, many sleepless nights and excess stress because of all the b/s, lies and deceit.

The verdict has come back as Guilty. This moves GOptions into the scam category.

I am pleased to see that GOptions decided to open further discussions with VicChan. I hope that they will resolve this issue and also the other 2 cases so that the Scam Finding may be lifted.

Email has been received from GOptions. GOptions didn't want this case to be published. And again, they want this thread to be removed before clearing the issue.

After that, email has been sent to GOptions.

Sent to: GOptions

''Good afternoon,

Wrong again, this case has been published on 19 September 2014. Why didn't you decide to contact in private before the case has been filed? From 29 August 2014 until 5 september you could have returned the money, but you decided to cancel all the withdraw request. You have been contacted many times in private to solve this issue and you have plenty of time to answer and return the 5321 euro. And almost three months later, you decided to solve the issue. As mentioned before, nobody gave you permission to cancel the withdraw request. After this case has been filed in public, you decided to contact, right now you have a chance to solve this case by returning the 5321 euro and show everyone that you are not cheating, lying, stealing and freeloading the money that doesn't belong to you.

Regards,"

Back