GUILTY Case# 2015-036 | MarcoA vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarcoA

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ironfx.com

My Case is: Hi,

On February 14, I opened an account driven their promotion (account number: 23108577). In the same date, I deposited 1000€ from Srkill-MoneyBookers, and I received 400€ like bonus from IronFX.

In the following days, I opened several positions in the cross EUR/USD and I gained 1201.38€ thanks of these. Therefore, my account's balance was 2201.38€ + 400€ bonus.

Therefore, I decided to withdrawal my funds. On February 25, I required the withdrawal of 2201.38€.

On March 3, I received an email that inform me that my account was under investigation for potential irregular trading activities and that the withdrawal was suspended.

I have sent some emails to ask reasons and duration of controls but I Have never received clear answers. They have sent me approximate and standard email like someone in the same situation (On the web, I have read a lot of story like mine).

My request of withdrawal is still in pending and I do not know if I ever receive my money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by MarcoA on 03/05/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/02/15 the last contact was on 03/09/15

Details: I attached the two only email that I received from IronFX

Company representatives' emails: <compliance@ironfx.com>
<info@ironfx.com>
<Inquiries@ironfx.com>

Attachments

• Advice to investigation for potential irregular trading activities.pdf
    787.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Unique answer at my request of explanation.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • Transaction history report.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
Formal invitation sent. So far, they haven't responded to any of these. The only positive news I see is that one case and one other thread in Scam Alerts have been resolved. New complaints are coming in faster than IronFx seems to be able to fix them.

I contacted them every day but i didn't receive a response. Today I've received this
"Dear Client,

Please be informed that your email has been escalated to the Company’s Compliance Department.

You should expect to receive our response, as per the Company’s Complaint Handling Policy.

Kind regards,"

Maybe something is happening

This sort of time wasting and stalling tactics where the response has no real explanation is typical of scams.
They are basically accusing their client of fraud.

This company IronFx seems to be popping up a lot. And a common thread seems to be 'I put in a withdrawal to my account...' I haven't heard yet of any unfair or unwarranted investigations in trading irregularities before the '....I'm making a withdrawal.'

Back