GUILTY Case# 2015-078 | vgasper vs arafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AraFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"WAITING FOR THEIR REPLY OR MY MONEY SINCE DEC 2014." what a joke! Not funny, but good thing it was a small account. Guilty!!

Im also happy I test brokers with small amount of money before go serious;).

And Demolikesprofit, put them on court so FPA can give them on SCAM list

is ARAFX.com a SCAM Broker?

There are multiple reviews and complaints against ARAFX.com describing the same practice of requiring the client to open an additional account, transferring the funds and then disabling it. This obviously happens soon after the client is profitable.

According to their contact info, they are based in Hong Kong. This is a link to report this as a cyber crime to the Hong Kong Police :

https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

vgasper--sorry you got fleeced by these scoundrels. you can tell that a broker is a scoundrel when you ask him for your funds back and (like yours)he talks about technical problems delaying the process. it's your money, after all! there should not be ANY problem getting it back! a recent post mentioned a hong kong resource that might help. wish i knew some to suggest, but, anyway, my heart is with you. good luck! GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY -- feaisland55

There are multiple reviews and complaints against ARAFX.com describing the same practice of requiring the client to open an additional account, transferring the funds and then disabling it. This obviously happens soon after the client is profitable.

According to their contact info, they are based in Hong Kong. This is a link to report this as a cyber crime to the Hong Kong Police :

https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

Thanky you for the link a I made a report today and now we will see:

police_report.jpg

The HK police answer:

"I write to thank you for reporting a case on 2015-06-17 and the case is put under the reference YMT RN 15020408.

The Police investigation has been completed and the evidence obtained during the investigation has been seriously considered. The registered address of Seroph has been visited and confirmed as a business named Samuel

& Co. (a secretarial company) was there and came to know that Seroph is an Israel company with no actual business in Hong Kong. In view of the above

situation there is no offence actually taken place in Hong Kong. Should any additional information are available, implicating any person to have

involved in this incident, a review will be further considered. Should you have any enquiry, you may send the E-mail to us thro’

ytdist-dis-office@police.gov.hk

We are grateful to you for being a responsible to fulfill your

obligations as a member of the community by reporting this crime.

Best Regards,

CHAN Chung-yan, Jade

Woman Senior Detective Inspector
District Intelligence Section
Hong Kong Police"

This is it "ARA fx" no Hong Kong no regulation.

Back