GUILTY Case# 2016-154 | leesulin vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So they've got a HUGE early withdrawal penalty and won't bother to answer any questions. This only adds to my view that the whole 3% per month investment plan is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

It's YOUR money. If you have a question about withdrawal terms (no matter how viciously those are written), MFX Broker should quickly and professionally answer the question.

So they've got a HUGE early withdrawal penalty and won't bother to answer any questions. This only adds to my view that the whole 3% per month investment plan is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

It's YOUR money. If you have a question about withdrawal terms (no matter how viciously those are written), MFX Broker should quickly and professionally answer the question.
They did nothing to answer my queries even though they asked for my consent to prolong the investment deposit. I only want to clarify then decide to continue prolong my deposit. I have a case on top of a court case that they did not process my withdrawal n NOW they took my money. How ridiculous that they ask for my consent to prolong the deposit so that I don't lose 60percent of my initial deposit principle, but they already deducted that amount n also the usd2000 they rejected and not plough back to my wallet

As of today, I have emailed mfx broker to answer me whether my usd2000 is back to my wallet because they rejected my usd2000 withdrawal with the reason given to me was, I cancelled one of my deposit preterm, that is why they rejected my withdrawal. I asked them what does my withdrawal has to do with me cancel my other deposit preterm. They kept on saying it is their agreement that they have to deduct 60 percent from my principle. And they asked my consent to prolong it if I do not want to have 60 percent to be deducted from the principle.
They are beating around the bush .

As of today, I have emailed mfx broker to answer me whether my usd2000 is back to my wallet because they rejected my usd2000 withdrawal with the reason given to me was, I cancelled one of my deposit preterm, that is why they rejected my withdrawal. I asked them what does my withdrawal has to do with me cancel my other deposit preterm. They kept on saying it is their agreement that they have to deduct 60 percent from my principle. And they asked my consent to prolong it if I do not want to have 60 percent to be deducted from the principle.
They are beating around the bush .

Not to mentioned the usd11618 that I requested for withdrawal still at pending stage from 20 August until now. They have a lot of guts to even advertise on the new promotion scheme of asking customer to bring friends to participate in this scheme.

This is the email that i sent to MFX broker last night, with a simple question, and to inform them to prolong the deposit so that my principle will not subject to 60% deduction.
Still no direct answer to me as" yes the amount USD2000 refunded to your account"

However, my withdrawal of USD11618 is still no news.
Email to MFX broker on 7 Sept.JPG

Yesterday, I had two deposits that i invested into MFX broker matured, total amount is USD9000, today I put it into my wallet to withdraw. They dont allow. Below is the message that came out. When I did the investment one year ago, there was no mentioned at all in their agreement there is any limit for withdrawal or we are not allow to withdraw. Not to mention currently I have an amount of USD11618 there is still pending from the date of 20 Aug,and they rejected my USD 2000 withdrawal for a reason that I cancelled one of my deposit before it is due, which is not interlink at all. Both withdrawals are now file in traders court for MFX broker refuse to pay customer. All they want it you keep on deposit money into them, but they DONT EVENT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE BACK YOU OWN MONEY.

As you can see from my below sceen shot, I have USD 15K in my account, and i only want to withdraw USD9K, the message was " This operation cannot be proceed, please contact the client departmnet" I only requested to withdraw USD9000 vs what I had invested in, in total my accounto now has more than USD189K.
withdrawal 9000.JPG

I've been calling this 3% per month thing a Ponzi for a very long time. MFX Broker promised to provide an audit to show their scheme wasn't a Ponzi scheme back in May of 2015. A year later, they reported being too busy to provide it and promised it soon. I still don't see an audit. I think Yoda got this comment about MFX Broker right.

7e0e1673b0_ex15j2czvevjh8tldwbf.png

I'm looking forward to voting on this case.

Following my instruction to recover my deposit of USD 5563.76 so that I do not lose 60% of my deposit, MFX broker is very fast in deducting the amount from my wallet to recover the deposit yesterday. HOWEVER, they are fast in taking money from people, but come to withdrawal issues, they ignore everyone of it. I tried to withdraw another amount of USD10,000 from my wallet since yesterday, for the two deposits that mature on 7 Sept, and the system do not allow me to confirm it, ask me to contact the support.
Attached, is the proof that i have.
I have reported this under scam thread.
withdrawal 10000 ( rejected).JPG

What a load of back and forth and just plain baloney to delay and confuse the client into nonsense. Another broker that needs to charged criminally with fraud and embezzlement. Guilty as hell and may it's flames reach them and bleach their bones.......

Back