Hfx..... Stay away

@Eddiger, i believe you are right !

i have sent them the mail on June 03, and then they reply with am email on 5 June, stating that they will investigate.
However, i did not hear any more from them.
i will keep you updated.

Best Regards.

Hisham

HFX behavior and actions to the allegations of FPA members proves me above any doubt that the customers are right and HFX is a scam.
They never reply to customers, trying to find accuses (very original ones), using other companies regulation numbers or threatening customers (as was reported to me by another FPA member)

Pay people what they deserve, stop lying in the process of sale/retention/customer support because you are making good enough money without these scams.

Dear All,

just an update, i have sent them two reminder mails, one on 13th of June, and another today 17th of June. However, i didn't yet receive a feedback.

Will keep you updated.

Best Regards.

Hisham

Dear All,

just an update, i have sent them two reminder mails, one on 13th of June, and another today 17th of June. However, i didn't yet receive a feedback.

Will keep you updated.

Best Regards.

Hisham

Dont expect any! I didn't get any from either except the threat email that they will sue me etc. Although, a day earlier i received an email from Shadlly Onalla that he will refund my money if i supply them with a cc copy and an address proof!

I have been advised by a lawyer to try : http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk too

Thanks

Najeeb

Last edited:
There are some nominal fees with moneyclaim, but it would be worth a try against any broker claiming to have a UK address.

This company is based on fraud and all employees of the Palestinian nationality, led by a person named Fahd Abdullah

This company victims very much as Srko he me 22 thousand dollars that can bring me my money I promise him half the amount

11 thousand dollars and this Emily

Dear All,

Update....I have sent 8 reminder mails to HFX in the last month with no reply !
I am just wondering why their official representative asked me to send my case to them !
It is really unrespectful company.
The only response that i got from them is that my x account manger called me 2 weeks ago and tried to convince me to invest again with them....(no comment!!)

Best Regards.

Hisham

The

Tell your account mismanager that you have 10 friend each ready to invest $25,000, but they are waiting to see if your money arrives or not.

Back