Hfx..... Stay away

taking in consideration they are viewing this thread they won't believe :)
I do however hope that many potential clients will see this thread before depositing

Dear All,

I am back again.....HFX company has been negotiating with me for the last 2-3 months in order to remove all my posts in FPA.
Here is the update in brief:-
- First they have contacted me to re trade with them again, but this time they will assign a new qualified account manager.
- Of course I refused to trade with them.
- Then i requested them to return back my money, and of course they told me that they have not my money any more, and they can not return any.
- They can only offer me service if i re trade with them.
- Then i though of re trading with them BUT without money. i requested them to re activate my account with bonus value of my money (24,000 $), so that i can trade, and withdraw and profit.
- The customer satisfaction representative told me that she will check.
- 2 days later, she told me that they agree on only 5000$ but with strange conditions.
- The strange conditions are as follows:- in order to withdraw profits, i must trade 500 lots in less than 6 months.
- In Addition, i must sign a declaration form that i will remove all my posts in any forex forum, confirm that i will never write any negative review in the future, and i will never make a legal action against HFX.
- Next day, i told them that it is not achievable target, and also i am not sure 100% that i will make profits.
- In addition i refused to sign this document.
- Later they agree not to sign the document.
- We started to negotiate on the number of lots till we reached 200 lots.
- They insist that i must remove all my posts in FPA.
- Last week i have rejected all these hassle as i will go for a legal action against them.
- I am currently translating all the mails i have from them, and synchronize them with the trading history.
- Also i am translating the mails from their marketing/ sales team that have many fake promises.(ex dedicated account manager to protect my account from losing your money if i opened VIP account)
- what is so funny that they told me that they are regulated company, but unfortunately they are NOT.
Anyone here know a contact in the FSA, as i want to make a complaint against this company in addition to the legal action.
I am really disappointed from this company.

Thank you all for your support .
Best Regards.

Hisham

Why would you negotiate scammers? How can you trade again with scammers?
If they scammed you once, they will scam you twice...

So you think that even if you traded these 200 lots within 6 months they will pay you? Of course no, because they are fraud and they are ranked as SCAM in FPA therefore do not agree to any term but getting back your money.

Also, what does it mean "They do not have my money anymore, and they can't return any"?

Tell them to pay you 100% of your money, plus interest as specified in the Scam Finding. Tell them if they do this, you will ask for your issue to be marked as resolved.

Back