How long do I have to trade with demo account?

Took me a few months, but I have seen that things are alot different with real money as there are emotions involved

I think that a demo account is a good practice before opening a real account and here everyone has their own timeline. For some people a month is enough, for others even a year is not enough.

Well it all depends on abilities of the trader, for some 1 week is enough, for others 2-3 months is needed, but I guess the average is 1 month

Demo accounts help new traders to easily get familiar with the whole process without risking a real money. You are provided virtual funds which you can spend as you like, and the main idea is to prepare for real money trading in the future. Hence, as soon as you are 100% ready for the real thing, only then you have to start using your own funds.

I traded on a demo account for a year. It was a very exciting thing and my first acquaintance with the world of Forex. Of course, later I realized that I should not have traded on a demo account so long. It instilled me some bad habits I had to get rid of later. It’s a big problem when you trade on a demo account for such a big time. I think one or two months of intensive demo trading is enough to get the basics of FX trading.
I learned the main things only when started to trade on a real account. The absence of real emotions on a demo account doesn’t teach, but makes believe that it’s so easy. Nevertheless, I’m grateful to my first demo because it gave me a hope to change my life for the better.

Ultimately, the length of time someone should trade on a demo account will depend on their individual learning needs and goals. The important thing is to use the demo account as a tool to improve and refine one's trading skills, before transitioning to live trading.

Demo accounts are valid indefinitely. Accounts of this type will remain active as long as you log in on the trading platform at least once every 10 days, i.e. you connect or reconnect your account to the server at least once every 10 days.

Demo accounts are valid indefinitely. Accounts of this type will remain active as long as you log in on the trading platform at least once every 10 days, i.e. you connect or reconnect your account to the server at least once every 10 days.
Brokers can sometimes archive your account due to inactivity. But it is quite easy to restore them with a simple support message. Never had an issue with that.

Well it all depends on abilities of the trader, for some 1 week is enough, for others 2-3 months is needed, but I guess the average is 1 month
We cannot deny the abilities of traders however in my opinion new traders should trade demo for at least a minimum of six months before moving to trade with live funds.

Back