• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

http://www.managedforexauthority.com/

Maratamus

Private
Has anyone heard of them? Today I received their email, it didn't ended in my spam folder, but in proper inbox and I wonder if it is another scam hitting my mailbox. I will do some due dilligence and post the results here as THEIR results seems very good.

I copy the email I received recently:

quick update - important change in my life I share with you! Good News!
Inbox
x
eddy <positiveeddy@gmail.com>

6:16 AM (4 hours ago)

to bcc: me

Hello, how are you doing?

Very quick update, I will be straight to the point and do not waste your time! I only have good news to share to you!

I wanted you to know I leave Scott Franklin FINALLY April 21 to be exact... He does not operate good business and I had to leave for MANY ethical reasons that I can not be associated with somebody like this.

I hope that you were able to withdraw your money.

Please tell me that you are NOT invested with Scott Franklin any longer? If you are then I suggest that you leave immediately.. There are MANY reasons that I tell you this but bottom line is I like you to stop LOSING money..

I offer you an opportunity to MAKE money with my BETA system. This is system being traded by team of 3 swiss traders 1 Italian trader 1 Poland trader. Beautiful equity curve it always wins like 80% of the time very smooth equity curve you will fall in love with this system in only few weeks time. It makes about 15% per month profits for the last 12 months VERY consistent.

Managed Forex Authority, Finding Investment Online ? Managed Forex Authority

this is my NEW website... it is 90% completed.. I have a LOT of work the last 5 weeks to prepare NEW company after I leave Scott Franklin..

I leave Scott ALL my clients ALL the traders everything I leave to him, I take NOTHING...

It is worth it to be FREE from his corruption and lies... I feel so much better that I am away from that office.. I know I build bigger and better company only 30-60 days time maximum because I offer GOOD products that make my clients MONEY..

I want you to RECOVER your lost money... I promise you are going to LOVE Beta.. Just give it 30 days is all I ask, 1 final chance to show you that YES there can be consistent profits with this Forex Market.. I promise you this is a great trading group. They were actually my personal 1st investment in to forex 8 years ago! They were trading with swiss broker Tradex and then about 5 years ago or 6 years ago Tradex was in trouble and closed down because they offer guarantee products with out license to do so... So 2 years court I get back my money finally... Anyways the traders that were trading my account they always made me 10% to 20% every single month like clock work... So I thought I should reach out to them after I leave Scott and see what they are doing now if they are still trading... They ARE trading but only for private group, I convinced them to also trade MAM account for me to help my clients.. I tell them my story about having BAD partners and what they do to me these last 3 years.. First with Jake and Chase and THEN I move away from them and same thing happens with Scott Franklin.. They make my clients LOSE money and they steal money from me every month and many many other reasons I do not know why people take advantage of me so much.. I am good person I work too much and people take advantage of this I suppose...

so anyways, this trading group they agree to trade the BETA system... I suggest you open account just for 30 days.. I PROMISE you that you will fall in love with Forex after you see these returns and the consistency they bring to your account.

You will recover very quickly, few months time and you should be well ahead of the game! and renewed confidence with Forex Market... Just don't get TOO confident because I do not know anybody else out there that is able to make profits this consistently. These are best traders that I know, so I want you to take advantage of this and build as much profits that you can for as long as they still trade for me.

You can go to my site Managed Forex Authority, Finding Investment Online ? Managed Forex Authority it is 90% completed I finish in the next days... making a change to Alpha system... but you will go in BETA system it is already trading and you are welcome to start immediately..

open account with this link MFA

When you open account let me know and I will send over the LPOA for you.

All the best I do hope you are well,

Eddy

so I wrote them today:

Hi there,

is there any myfxbook account setup to verify the performed results? Or any statement proving the nice results the BETA produces?

Regards

and received already a answer:

Hey Matej,

Yes ofcourse hold on I give you a myfxbook here..

and so you know the strategy a little, this is a break out strategy with advanced filter to eliminate false break outs. Also there is a News Trader, and more recently they added the Neural net strategy which is about same results as the breakout strategy and also same amount of trading frequency/accuracy etc.. All systems highly accurate and produces very consistent equity curve.

When you look at results, please know that we trade at 3x this setting. This is an institutional account setting for lower risk tolerances. The MAX risk tolerances we have on the account is 16-18%. The max risk I tell ALL traders is we must stay under as absolute doomsday is 20%.

Emme.trader System | Myfxbook

As you will see at 3x we are looking at around 15% monthly average with 12% max peak to peak fluctuation in the year with just over 2% sustained monthly drawdown as the worst month (January) all other months are very consistent and closer to the 15% area except 1 or 2 months..

All the best,

Eddy

Hello Maratamus

Has anyone heard of them? Today I received their email, it didn't ended in my spam folder, but in proper inbox and I wonder if it is another scam hitting my mailbox. I will do some due dilligence and post the results here as THEIR results seems very good.

Does sound a bit like spam, also hiding/locking all the data on "Myfxbook" makes it feel more like a scam :mad:

Good luck
Liz

I asked them about the broker Sterling Gent they are using and got this:

Hey Matej,

Sterling Gent is offshore broker located and regulated by BVI. The accounts are segregated just like other brokers. I personally lose 2 times with brokers, one time in Switzerland with Tradex and another in Panama called Sparen. So now before I work with broker I go to meet owners in person. I fly to Chicago 3 weeks ago to meet owners for SGT broker and I see their operations and satisfied they are STP all of our trades, no funny business so I am satisfied 100%. They are aware of the stigma associated with BVI jurisdiction and although it is one of leading financial centers in the world, over 75% of ALL hedge funds located in BVI, very stable banking, some people are too quick to judge. So anyways, at the end it is up to you what you are comfortable with. I will also trade with FinFx but not for BETA only for ALPHA + OMEGA systems. I will offer BETA too but it will be different trader for different version of BETA..

So I will try to find out if hegde funds are really there as I have no experience with broker on BVI. (British Virgin Islands)

The MyFxBook account looks impressive, but hides some critical data. How do you know it really is the same as the system they claim to offer?

BVI won't give you any significant protection if the broker goes bad. They want you to sign up for a broker account using their IB link. This likely means that they make money on each trader, win or lose. That's the sort of thing that can easily lead to churning the account.

The website was first registered on July 23, 2014. They only paid for 1 year. Claimed results of the Omega system go back to January 2009.

Registration is anonymous. I don't see a physical address anywhere on their website. I see nothing about them being licensed in any way on their website. Do you really want to hand the keys to your $10,000+ trading account over to someone else under these circumstances?

Thank you Pharaoh for your valuable info you posted. I have not intended to give these guys my funds and the reason I posted it here is that it was similar to recent scam company PrimeFundFX who were using unknow broker called BankDirectFX. These guys use unknown broker from BVI = no trust. I just thought maybe somebody may know the guy who wrote me as he mentions that he is leaving Scott Franklin, who lost money to their clients and now he wants to cover the losses and move the clients to him. Could be a next fraud. I have learned that initially I watch managed account companies for a period of one year before I consider them valid and OK, but unfortunatelly 80% of websites are closed after this period of time so the TIME is a nice filter :)

Matej

Someone have experience with this website and their forex managed accounts? They show nice performance but strange they not show performance at websites like Myfxbook or Fxstat.

Back