I can't withdraw from FX ACE

Achilix

Private
Hi friends,

I invested 14 000 usd to platform FX ACE. They don't give me withdraw option Their website is fxace.com. They are scammer. Please don't work with them.

Hi friends,

I invested 14 000 usd to platform FX ACE. They don't give me withdraw option Their website is fxace.com. They are scammer. Please don't work with them.
Can you please share the reason/email you received from them about your withdrawal?

The reason is that, I and my wife opened different accounts and we used the same computer with different accounts and FX ACE says that this is a serious violation. One computer means one IP so using ONE IP two accounts are not allowed this is not acceptable and their security council will decide about this situation. The message which I received from them as follow.

• Dear Customer. your account has been restricted due to a gross violation of the world's online trading laws. The decision on your problem will be taken by the security federation council. We will notify you as soon as a decision is made. In the future, follow the rules of trade. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Both accounts are currently restricted. If the platform security council removes the restrictions, you will be able to use normally.

• Dear Customer. We have informed you that your situation is under the control of the Security Council. Currently, due to the high load on the server, processing the application may take longer. We will notify you as soon as the Security Council decides on your situation. At the moment, the withdrawal of funds is limited due to this violation on your part. Expect a decision.
I wait more than one month. What should I do ?

Brokers don't generally have a securities council. I've also never heard of anything like that for a regulator.

Take screenshots of everything. Every page in their website, everything you still have access to relevant to your trading account, etc.

See if you have any links to the broker's Terms of Service. I haven't found those on its website. Some brokers do prohibit multiple accounts from one household - especially if bonuses are given. Other brokers (usually that don't give bonuses) have no rules against multiple people in a household having separate accounts.

If you go to fxace.com/group, you'll see they are claiming to be part of First Prudential. If you go to Cysec's page for license 371/18, you'll see 2 things. First, fxace.com is not listed as an authorized domain name. Second, contact info for the license holder. Send an email and ask First Prudential if they know anything about Fx Ace or not. Post their answer here.

What country are you in? How and when did you deposit money to your account. How and when did your wife deposit?

Hello, again. I am currently in Russia. I will leave this country soon. I am from Turkey. I was here for work. I deposit my money through binance.com crypto wallet, deposited bitcoin, 1 month before. My wife also deposited the same.

I attached their Terms of Service below. You can check.

I will ask details them about Prudential and infrom you here.

Yesterday fx.ace wrote me some message. What should I do?They want to scam me more? Help please.

support@fxace.com

• We are ready to meet you. Register a new account, and continue trading on a new account so that the system does not perceive the actions as undesirable. after replenishing the balance on the new account, we will send you the money you earned and delete the account on which there was a violation.

Attachments

• User Agreement FX ACE -Refund and Cancellation Policy.docx
    51.9 KB · Views: 3
I don't see any regulation details so it means they are not regulated. I have invested some money to new account what they offered me to do. Let's see how it will be. Will they send me my money or not.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you and it doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard of. If they ask for more money to process your withdrawal, don't deposit another dollar with them.

The reason is that, I and my wife opened different accounts and we used the same computer with different accounts and FX ACE says that this is a serious violation. One computer means one IP so using ONE IP two accounts are not allowed this is not acceptable and their security council will decide about this situation. The message which I received from them as follow.

• Dear Customer. your account has been restricted due to a gross violation of the world's online trading laws. The decision on your problem will be taken by the security federation council. We will notify you as soon as a decision is made. In the future, follow the rules of trade. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Both accounts are currently restricted. If the platform security council removes the restrictions, you will be able to use normally.

• Dear Customer. We have informed you that your situation is under the control of the Security Council. Currently, due to the high load on the server, processing the application may take longer. We will notify you as soon as the Security Council decides on your situation. At the moment, the withdrawal of funds is limited due to this violation on your part. Expect a decision.
I wait more than one month. What should I do ?
It doesn't look like a real broker to me. None of the links at the bottom of the page work and the awards do not appear to be real. Can you explain how you were introduced to them?

They sound like a boiler room scam.

Are you in the UK? Why not go and see them in person? They are here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...!3d51.5060904!4d-0.0870026!14m1!1BCgIgARICCAI
They have another phone number online: 02073577373 and they now run a precious metal buying service and bureau de change from the same address.

Back