• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I Have Been Scamed By Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekaterina,

I'll rest my case on the first scam finding against your company. You called the two traders cheaters and demanded everything they posted be taken down. You promised to provide evidence that they cheated, but never did anything but keep calling them cheaters.

Is Wire Transfer One Way Only?????!!!!

Dear FPA representative,
we offer Mr. Haruna to withdraw his funds via any e-payment system from this page (except PayPal). I don't think it's so difficult for Mr. Haruna to register account, for example, in Liberty Reserve, if he needs his money.
By the way, how is it possible:

if Mr. Haruna was resending all the e-mails from us to FPA?

We do not provide Western Union withdrawals. How could you imagine that? Should we hire a person who will be sitting in Western Union office and transferring money to customers? It's the most uneffective thing you could suggest us taking into account the number of withdrawal applications per day.
Even more May holidays have started in our country, Western Union office does not work today.

If Mr. Haruna trusts you so much we can transfer his money to your web money account or so and you will send him the money via Western Union or bank wire with banking details he provided, and you will see, that this is impossible to send money using this swift code.

Ekatrina oh Ekatrina.....if I were your management I would fire you. For a scammer your level of IQ and ability to process logically is totally unbecoming of a Class-A scammer. Now the BIG QUESTION we should all ask here is this; HOW COME HARUNA COULD OPEN HIS TRADING ACCOUNT WITH INSTAFOREX using the d same banking details that you now claim to be wrong WHEN IT IS TIME TO WITHDRAW HIS FUNDS???

If those banking details where wrong in the first place, you wouldnt have gotten/recieved his initial deposit in the first place and his account wouldnt have been funded.....

VERDICT: Ekaterina....YOU ARE FIRED!!!!! Go clear your desk
REASON: Too danm dumb to be a scammer
RECCOMENDATION: GO BACK TO SCAM SCHOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back