• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I Have Been Scamed By Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
EKaterina, if truly you aimed at achieving a lasting solution to this problem why do you too also restrict the transfer to the other options excluding bankwire? if truly you do not collaborate with western union what is so difficullt in having this collaboration now so as to take care of future occurrence if truly you meant business and you are truly business minded and not a fraud? the FPA suggested this means because is the most simplest to have this method solved and is checkable to determine whether or not the the has been transferred or not and whether it has been received or not! The FPA does not suggest this to take any glory from setting the record straight by this means or it has anything to benefit from it!

As their names implies the FPA is a peace maker if not the heavens would have let loose for you!

Like it had been said " its useless to cry over spilt milk and that if you do not know know how to catch a thief athief will catch you!

You claimed PLNINGLA is the genuine swiff code; ok i hereby make a withdrawal of my money via bank wire with the swift code you have provided! check with you accounts department you will see the withdrawals.

please assure me , the FPA and my fellow comerades without without fear of
contradiction when will my money be in my account so you or i will be back here to either re dirty or linen or make proclaim ations that the wrong have been righted?

Thank you for following my advice. Our finance department has already processed your application, hope, you will receive your money as soon as possible. Notmally bank wire transferres are processing during three days. Let's see the result.

Just for the record. I really do not wish for the FPA to be the intermediary in untraceable web transfers of money. InstaForex could send it to the wrong account (accidentally or deliberately) and I would have no way to PROVE that the FPA did not receive it. That would mean that Hahed1 would not get the money and Ekaterina could take the opportunity to accuse the FPA of stealing the money. If Instaforex was willing to use Western Union, the money can go straight to Haruna and I can track it independently.

I really have to wonder why Ekaterina was so insistent on using some sort of ecurrency that is not independently traceable.

I hope that the wire transfer works this time.

Comerades in arms; i salute you all in the name of the glorious FPA! Long live, the FPA community, FPA investigators and my comreades in arms and my proufound humility to you!

Can any right thinking profit making forex trader would want to still trade and or advise any innocent unsuspecting prospective trader to invest with a broker that defrauds, steals,cheats,blackmails, criminally misappropriate and breach traders trust and the FPA and my comerades in arms, principally perpetrated by their arch hit person Ekaterina?

Certainly, absolutely no! Then what will you do then if this mind boggling and blood congealing demonic acts and ommissions has occured and you are involuntarily made a victim? for certain you will with the immediate alarcrity avoid the broker and embark on a gospel truth crusade to oust the inherent and absolute gross criminal dispositions as conspicuosly unleashed by instaforex principally initiated and practically demonstrated by Ekaterina the evil hit person of instaforex!

Commerades in arms; Ekaterina laid a complaint against me for unthetical business practices for being paranoid about her and instaforex for stealing my money! she has forgotten that the authorities she laid a complaint to are all educated legally minded personality who are capable of separating the chaff from the grain! by the obvious fact that she is ignorantly and senselessly unaware that " he who comes to equity must come with a clean hands" and " he who seek equity must do equity" received what she deserved!

Ekaterina has an unchanging record of dubiousness and dishonesty on the FPA in matters involving other victims of her evil manipulations and their is no way she could have complained of any thing rational, having squandered all the opppurtunities accorded her to wipe the slate clean of her iniquities!

Comerade in arms Ekaterina has vowed on this forum last week that my money will be transferred unfailingly withing three days but today is the 6th day and there is nothing to write home about! yet she has the hardihood to report me to the FPA for contradicting her assertions and accussed me of being paranoid about she stealing my money; tell me Ekaterina, is what you alleged in any way different from stealing, defrauding, cheating,blackmailing me or criminally misappropriating and breaching my trusting you and instaforex?

Is there any other lies you could tell all of us again on the FPA thats different from this embarrassment you have caused yourself and instaforex?

Comerades in arms; i do not know whether Ekaterina is a mother or somebody's wife? but if she is any,will any of you would want to have a wife, girlfriend or a mother that steals,cheats,defruad, tell lies,blackmails,breach trust and misappropriate funds unlawfully? Hell no!

I urge all of you to boycott instaforex completely and positively advise, suggest or recommend to any one who cares to listen to avoid instaforex and withdraw all your investment with them immediately and never in this world or the hereafter do any thing called business with them.

please i always tell you and i will always tell you again that you learn to read between the lines very accurately so as to notice the handwrittings on the wall!

Long live the FPA community, the FPA investigators and my comerades in arms!

Never ever had an unresolved problem with InstaForex!

Also I'm sooooooo disappointed with the language and manners that acceptable at this forum!

Now I'm in doubt if I can actually trust any info here...

I would ban this Hahed1 for his posts, so disgrace for the forum admins, but it's me...

Noone is perfect, but InstaForex is still one of my favs :p

Also I'm sooooooo disappointed with the language and manners that acceptable at this forum!

Tell the story about no unresolved issues with InstaForex to the first 2 victims to show up in the FPA's forums. Tell the part about being disappointed with the language used to the person who had an issue resolved - after being publicly attacked by Ekaterina.

I KNOW I can't trust any info from Ekaterina. She always promises to post evidence, but never does.

Considering how Hahed1 was mistreated by InstaForex and Ekaterina, I'm willing to forgive him for being less than gracious in this thread.

Goodbye and good ridence

Good! Dont let the FPA door hit u on your #%@ on the way out!:p

Dear Annel,
thank you for your support and responsibility. I am very glad, that there are customers enjoying our services and are not lazy to post good comment.

Dear Pharaoh,
what do you mean by
after being publicly attacked by Ekaterina
?
I suppose it's you attacking IFX representatives and people supporting them.

And what evidences are you waiting from me? We have sent all the needed evidences to FPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back