IBCFX not responding to withdrawal requests

I suggest you to open your your own thread and file a court case so we can finally declare them as scam....

Hi Master Yoda,

I am wondering how does declaring them as scam really help, because I believe they already been declare as scam.
Does it required more court complaints?

Can anyone still chat to IBCFX consultants on the live Chat platform, because I used to chat to them but now it is never live?

Moderation Team Note: IBCFX/IHForex is one Guilty verdict away from an FPA Scam Finding.

Hi Master Yoda,

I am wondering how does declaring them as scam really help, because I believe they already been declare as scam.
Does it required more court complaints?

Can anyone still chat to IBCFX consultants on the live Chat platform, because I used to chat to them but now it is never live?

Moderation Team Note: IBCFX/IHForex is one Guilty verdict away from an FPA Scam Finding.

As the moderator has said- we need only one more verdict to scam rank them.

Declaring them as scam will warn others before they think to deal with them. Also, a court case might even make them pay you before the vote starts

As the moderator has said- we need only one more verdict to scam rank them.

Declaring them as scam will warn others before they think to deal with them. Also, a court case might even make them pay you before the vote starts

Thank you, so how do I go about filing a case?

Back