IC MARKETS HUGE SLIPPAGE SCAM

I watched your video. I would like to bring up an analogy to explain the situation. As you may know If a horse breaks its leg the horse will be killed by owner since it is too hard to heal. And almost impossible to recover. In that case horse owner does not have bad intention and does want to kill the horse but it is the last option. And even owner calls it mostly "I healed the horse" . But owner could have not taken horse into Rocky fields and not lead horse to break its leg.
Coming from that analogy. What you do is not executing "buy stops" fast enough so they are filled at unwanted places. So you ride the hose into rocky field. When horse breaks the leg no way to recover. So I do not say you are scamming or intentionally doing so but if there are some brokers they did not apply slippage at same market move and you did. That means you have that slippage problem. And people should know about it and decide weather to choose a slippage problem or not. Moreover you accept that you execute 2mins late at market openings and may cause slippage. So what I say to your future customers is that "your horses(accounts) may enter to rocky fields at any moment when you break the leg, you will left with no option" .

This is why screen recordings, journal logs, and taking more control over how trades are places are all vital in holding the broker accountable.

Most people are not looking at this from a professional trader standpoint (and be concerned about the accountability of yourself and your broker). They are looking at it from a compulsive gambler standpoint.

Unfortunately, it is only after something negative happens the trader/client realizes that even the regulated can be fooled. The bucket shops in clever disguise really go to great lengths to target/trigger/exploit the compulsive gambler trait.

Sure please check their email attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-13-07-38-19.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-13-07-38-19.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 22
They say this is normal market occurance. And I choose fx companies that they do not consider slippage normal but extraordinary. I choose companies that wants to protect me from slippage rather than finding reasons.

Yes some companies let and consider huge slippages as normal and some protects its clients. It is up to customer to think and judge what is what.

Back