ICMarkets.com(Fraud slips unfair deals! Insider manipulation

huangwanlin

Recruit
I Capital Markets (IC Markets), not L Capital Markets.

L Capital Markets will transfer the money on my bank card in the name of consumption and private transfer to take away my money. The money did not flow into the exclusive accounts and banks required by the supervision, did not open the exclusive accounts for the customer funds, and the customer funds were not separated from the company's operating funds and were not managed separately. Funds did not enter the foreign exchange market and the transaction was invalid.
If money does not enter the market, it is gambling! Suspected of financial fraud, repeated violations of regulations, many times behind the scenes, malicious clamping delayed the liquidation of transactions and violated regulations. Many times into the gold did not arrive in time, causing huge losses!
Problems such as L capital market shirk responsibility for subsequent chuck and server errors!
After many shirking responsibilities, I did not continue to send an investigation email to them.
l The capital market has committed serious violations. Often do bad behavior to investors!
In the process of communicating with the L capital market to resolve disputes, the L capital market will refuse to compensate! I have been misled many times in emails and phone calls! Even the reason for threatening me is that I am illegally speculating in foreign exchange. Trying to stop my claim! Has constituted a crime fact!
The way my capital market treats my overseas individual investors is terrible.
Due to the fault of L Capital Markets, it caused losses of more than US $ 18000
Requesting L Capital Markets to repay the principal of 8222 US dollars L Capital Markets once refused to settle the compensation and intimidated me.
The capital market thinks I am a cross-border individual investor. I don't understand Australian law and want to oppress me.
Many times I was intimidated by threats from L Capital Markets.
Trying to force compromise under the pressure of foreign consumption. Let me bear their fault.
I need help! L Capital Markets Unfair Transactions Should Be Punished

Attachments

• 1AAADA30461FCB0799DF64CC913FD836.jpg
    1AAADA30461FCB0799DF64CC913FD836.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 827C8FD22D6ACE3EC807CC877ECB7128.jpg
    827C8FD22D6ACE3EC807CC877ECB7128.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 243558B762B496A9126562BDCDF56754.jpg
    243558B762B496A9126562BDCDF56754.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
  • A2FEB1B3D26B885224E931A46D7CE5EA.jpg
    A2FEB1B3D26B885224E931A46D7CE5EA.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1
  • C0A21A65D56F2226DE3488BDD3ACBBD9.jpg
    C0A21A65D56F2226DE3488BDD3ACBBD9.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 3
L Capital Markets will transfer the money on my bank card in the name of consumption and private transfer to take away my money. The money did not flow into the exclusive accounts and banks required by the supervision, did not open the customer's exclusive accounts for the customer funds, and the customer funds were not separated from the company's operating funds and were not managed separately. Funds did not enter the foreign exchange market and the transaction was invalid
My money is transferred out to different personal accounts through IC market backstage! I have enough evidence to prove that my money was stolen by the IC market! not the losses they said,
If money does not enter the market, it is gambling! Financial fraud, commercial fraud,
The IC market has repeatedly violated the regulations, many times behind the scenes, and malicious clamping delayed the clearing of transactions and violated the regulations. Failure to hit the stop loss many times caused huge losses!
Problems such as IC market shirk responsibility for subsequent chuck and server errors!
After many shirking responsibilities, I did not continue to send an investigation email to them.
The IC market has committed serious violations. Often do bad behavior to investors!
In the process of communicating with the IC market to resolve disputes, the IC market wants to refuse compensation! I have been misled many times in emails and phone calls! Even the reason for threatening me is that I am illegally speculating in foreign exchange. Trying to stop my claim! Has constituted a crime fact!
The way the IC capital market treats my overseas individual investors is terrible.

Due to the fault of L Capital Markets, it caused losses of more than US $ 18000
Requesting L Capital Markets to repay the principal of 8222 US dollars L Capital Markets once refused to settle the compensation and intimidated me.
The capital market thinks I am a cross-border individual investor. Want to oppress me. Let me give in through intimidation.
The IC market is trying to force me to compromise under the pressure of foreign consumption. Let me bear their fault.
I need to help L Capital Markets get punished for unfair and opaque transactions!
My net account value is more than 30000, .. But when you make a profit, their backstage starts to work overtime to ensure that you lose as much money as possible ... including direct manipulation of your trading position. I have tried to observe the trend in the chart at two different terminals, and have obtained many different data, serious slippage and questionable transparency of transactions. I Capital Markets has targeted and hit customer transactions in an extreme and accurate way, a very big liar. That's how I was cheated! All my money was stolen by the capital market! In order to conceal the truth, they threatened me by mail and telephone. Trying to stop me from claiming compensation! First, capital markets are ugly and evil! They will steal your money quietly in your transaction, so you won't have a chance to resist! Let you have nothing! Dear investors and friends, I have many victims around me. Polish your eyes and see the ugly side of the IC capital market. Don't be fooled by low costs and those deliberately created appearances, which will cost you all your money! Let you not complain! ! ! Those who are still trading in the I capital market, please stop trading! Avoid becoming a victim! If you continue to trade in the IC capital market, it will be the worst! Because you don't know when the IC capital market will start to cheat your money, you will cry late in bed and stay away from the IC capital market. He will make you poor. Stay away from this evil liar!

Attachments

• 1AAADA30461FCB0799DF64CC913FD836.jpg
    1AAADA30461FCB0799DF64CC913FD836.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 827C8FD22D6ACE3EC807CC877ECB7128.jpg
    827C8FD22D6ACE3EC807CC877ECB7128.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 243558B762B496A9126562BDCDF56754.jpg
    243558B762B496A9126562BDCDF56754.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 752615D809004B69A6D73DC73B8D573B.jpg
    752615D809004B69A6D73DC73B8D573B.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1
  • A2FEB1B3D26B885224E931A46D7CE5EA.jpg
    A2FEB1B3D26B885224E931A46D7CE5EA.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1
  • C0A21A65D56F2226DE3488BDD3ACBBD9.jpg
    C0A21A65D56F2226DE3488BDD3ACBBD9.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 1
Can we get the communications translated into English?

Or better if you have video recording of the unfair deals.

Actually both English translation of the conversations + video recording of the unfair deals would be nice.

Actually both English translation of the conversations + video recording of the unfair deals would be nice.
Of course! Start now! Thank you for reminding me! Have you also been stolen by IC? I've seen your thread

I'm sorry to say that this difference in writing has caused you inconvenience. After hard work, only part of the dialogue can be translated! This is my first exposure to foreign exchange. I didn't know before, so I don't have any videos to prevent unfair trading. But it can be compared with historical data! This may also prove unfai

I'm sorry to say that this difference in writing has caused you inconvenience. After hard work, only part of the dialogue can be translated! This is my first exposure to foreign exchange. I didn't know before, so I don't have any videos to prevent unfair trading. But it can be compared with historical data! This may also prove unfai

Translate as much as you can please and post it here. Post the original Chinese and the translation.

or you can write edited screenshots with the English. (edited = Write the english above/below the Chinese symbols)

Translate as much as you can please and post it here. Post the original Chinese and the translation.

or you can write edited screenshots with the English. (edited = Write the english above/below the Chinese symbols)
All right, I'll try my best to translate! Then revise it again! Thank you for your advice

Back