• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Techberry online - can't withdraw

I am having an issue with a company
You are right. They are still operating and I can imagine they will try to erase all negative reviews to lure more people.

I am also trying to find a recovery service. But so far, it is all scam. Scams people who already got scammed. How sad.

If you come across any legit recovery service. Please do share. Thanks
Almost all recovery companies are a scam and usually ran by the same scammers who stole your money. What country are your from so we can advise where to start reporting. In the mean time, take screen shots of all communication/texts, all trades, all transfers, their website and anything else needed to document this crime.

I have noticed in the past few days that when you type techberry.online into the search engine of forexpeacearmy this appears -

"TechBerry review - Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings."​

with an associated link purportedly to the techberry.online website.
However the link takes you to a completely different site : techberry-online ... it looks like a bogus site. This could confuse readers and divert negative attention from the real site. The same thing has happened with trustpilot.com reviews of techberry.online. I have notified trustpilot, and they have stated that such links are generated by the company under review, and Trustpilot's Integrity Team are investigating further.
Interestingly, any sites with "favourable" reviews of techberry (all industry related), the link supplied takes the reader to the actual techberry.online site......

Hmmm. I tested this myself. It is not an issue with FPA or other sites. Apparently Techberry is using a redirect if it detects the referral geolocation is from certain websites or IP addresses (like FPA). I was able to reproduce your steps.

If you visit https://www.techberry.online directly (open up a new browser tab and visit the webpage; use a private window as needed), it shows the website.
But if you are on FPA TechBerry review page, and click on the company link to the same url, it will redirect to a different link that looks similar, but the page is different: https://techberry-online.com/

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator should update the review page to reflect this.

Thankyou for your information- l understand that you can still visit techberry.online separately but previously the link supplied on FPA and trustpilot led directly to the techberry.online site not a bogus site. It has now changed and sends you to techberry-online. As l understand from information supplied by trustpilot such a link is supplied by the company under review. The link on sites that give a glowing review such as forexrobotexpert.com still have the correct link .
From Trustpilot -
“ I can indeed see that the when on our website you click on the techberry.online link below - it goes to techberry-online.com which is something that has been changed by the company themselves.
….this will be bought to the attention of my colleagues from the Content Integrity Team to further investigate this and act upon this, as the link there should be to the domain in question and hence to the active website: techberry.online”

Thankyou for your information- l understand that you can still visit techberry.online separately but previously the link supplied on FPA and trustpilot led directly to the techberry.online site not a bogus site. It has now changed and sends you to techberry-online. As l understand from information supplied by trustpilot such a link is supplied by the company under review. The link on sites that give a glowing review such as forexrobotexpert.com still have the correct link .
From Trustpilot -
“ I can indeed see that the when on our website you click on the techberry.online link below - it goes to techberry-online.com which is something that has been changed by the company themselves.
….this will be bought to the attention of my colleagues from the Content Integrity Team to further investigate this and act upon this, as the link there should be to the domain in question and hence to the active website: techberry.online”
I would not trust things people post on Trustpilot. Many scammers give high reviews to fake trading websites to make them look like real trading websites. Remain diligent!

Techberry demanded removal of Tmilfx's posts and said the would pay him the money owed once those posts were down. The FPA temporarily removed this thread, a post in another thread by Tmilfx, and Tmilfx's review for Techberry.

After over 6 weeks of delays, payment has still not been made. Techberry's representative told Tmilf.,,

We have grown weary of your unfounded accusations. Proceed to legal recourse, allowing the judicial process to determine the legality of each party's actions.

It now appears that Techberry has no intention of keeping its promise to pay the money owed.

All temporarily removed items are back on display.

As detailed in above FPA Moderator post, techberry have not returned any funds after almost one year. Despite direct intervention from FPA themselves and US attorneys, they have failed to keep any promises made, ignore emails establishing the source/ origin of my initial deposit proving the money is clean and they retain all funds. A more comprehensive review to follow.

A similar post to the above was posted on Trustpilot.com - however it appears that Techberry have flagged it and it has been temporarily removed. Given any company must have a legitimate reason to flag a reveiew, it will be interesting to see TB reason... and if not valid then Trustpilot should act accordingly.

From https://scamwatcher.org/techberry-online-review/ -
1711349550322.png

Back