• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Techberry online - can't withdraw

I am having an issue with a company
I am from Australia- and techberry claim their head office is in Munich, Germany.
Did you file a report with ASIC and the Australian Federal Police (AFP)? The last few months, the AFP are starting to wake up because there are a ton of scammers living in Australia and the banking system of Australia has been used to launder hundreds of millions ins stolen funds. You can also try to file a report with the FCA in the UK. The US FBI will accept reports from Australian citizens, and they do work with the AFP, so it wouldn't hurt to file and IC3 report online with the US FBI.

Shortly after posting my first review of Techberry (above) I received an email from them stating that if I did not remove the post my account would be “deactivated”.
I had absolutely no intention of doing so.
My earlier post is a true and accurate account of my experience with Techberry.
Following Techberry’s email, I informed them (twice) that I wanted to close my account irrespective of their decision.
Neither of these emails received any response from Techberry.
Over the past 8 weeks I have several issues with Techberry’s handling of handling of this matter.
In particular, I have sent several emails to them detailing the origin of my initial funds, and a simple check would have proven that the funds supplied were in fact NOT “ dirty” – rather they amounted to a lifetime of hard earned savings as a frontline emergency services responder.
Despite this being key evidence in any money laundering investigation NONE of my emails regarding the origin of the funds were responded to in any form whatsoever.
The few emails received from Techberry ( including threatening impending criminal charges for money laundering) were always signed with a generic Techberry Team.
No direct person was nominated as being responsible for Techberry’s actions.
I received no assistance from my account manager, despite direct requests.
Additionally, I emailed several members listed on the “executive team” list – again with no response whatsoever.
Also of concern is that several emails received from Techberry had spelling errors (including the company’s name) and grammar problems, and one responding to an account number very different from mine and appeared to be possibly a cut and paste generic response.
In addition, I requested 4 times for someone, including their anonymous “compliance officer” to phone me directly. Twice I made the request through their “support ticket” system, and twice by direct email.
No phone call, or acknowledgement of my request was ever received.
You cannot call Techberry directly- the only option is for them to call you.
As my account is now closed, I have sent an email stating all my funds are to be transferred immediately to my original bank account.
My dissatisfaction with Techberry has been immense. Their failure at several stages to examine, or even acknowledge receipt of, critical material supplied by myself re the origins of the original funds has created immense stress, dissatisfaction and disillusionment with their company as a whole.
This is the first time I have posted anything online about ANY company, internationally or locally, and I have done so as a form of reference for anyone considering sending money to Techberry.
Would such a company help you brokerlawyer.net
Be careful 90% are scams on the internet

Would such a company help you brokerlawyer.net
Be careful 90% are scams on the internet

More like over 99%.

I see an immediate red flag on this one. The domain is barely over 3 months old, first registered on March 27, 2023. Also, ask yourself if a serious company with long term plans for a domain would register it for only 1 year?

Like many other highly questionable sites of this type, it's very long on how great they are and sorely lacking in details. If they show up here to claim to be real, I'll dig deeper. For now, I can't see any reason for anyone to risk using their services.

In particular, I have sent several emails to them detailing the origin of my initial funds, and a simple check would have proven that the funds supplied were in fact NOT “ dirty” – rather they amounted to a lifetime of hard earned savings as a frontline emergency services responder.
How much was originally deposited?
My dissatisfaction with Techberry has been immense. Their failure at several stages to examine, or even acknowledge receipt of, critical material supplied by myself re the origins of the original funds has created immense stress, dissatisfaction and disillusionment with their company as a whole.

Why did you deposit "a lifetime of hard earned savings" to a company that you barely know?

Nil money has been returned to date, and nil correspondence has been received from techberry since account closure, despite 2 emails having been sent.

Back