• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
So, be forced to keep trading on funds that have successfully cleared weeks, months, or even years ago, and Insta will kindly give you back 1/2 of what you deposited with them.

Hey Techboy and the other 1 and 2 post wonders who showed up here to defend InstaForex! I'd like to know if any of you deposited using LR and what you think of having withdrawals frozen for 6 months, a requirement to keep trading, and then only getting back 50% of a deposit. Do you still endorse IFX or will you finally admit that something isn't right about the company?

I am not depending Instaforex, I only speak on my own experience I have around 1k deposit with them and everything is fine so far, so do you expect me to give bad review about such broker? everyone is entitled to his own opinion, we have our own choice whether to deposit with them or not......in regards with using LR it is a pity that these things happen, but I see it coming from the very beginning because LR operation is no different with e-gold in the 90', traders should realize that using an e_currency such as LR is like shooting in the head, you can use wire transfer, skrill, neteller or paypal when it is available where funds are more safer....

Funny how there are no reports of any other broker decided to make confiscation of 50% of all LR deposits, no matter how long ago that money should have been moved by the broker into a bank account. Even with grabbing 50% of a deposit method (that InstaForex approved - no one forced them to accept it), they still also demand that the traders actively trade during those 6 months.

Personally, this strikes me as direct and unapologetic theft of money that clearly belongs to traders. That certainly meets any rational definition of scam.

But I guess it's ok for you, since none of the assorted confiscations have affected you, . . . yet.

Maybe its just me, but it looks like Instaforex are broke - they just can pay that money since they don't have it. It have nothing to do with LB, they are just delaying the payments because they can't afford it...

Pharaoh i see there are many files lately comeing on InstaForex will be much easy if to join the files toghter,any way from other tray and post to the best of my understanding ,i sew the post they put against us ,which is dumm from there side if i may say dear InstaForex thank you for publishing us ,cause i am sure many who didnt heard about us will come and see and will found out how you scam your clients without no shame .i think we have to contact all the victmes that they can join forces against intaforex

If anyone still have his money invested with them, I would suggest to withdrawal it while you still have a chance go get something, it looks like very soon they will shut down their site.

Funny how there are no reports of any other broker decided to make confiscation of 50% of all LR deposits, no matter how long ago that money should have been moved by the broker into a bank account. Even with grabbing 50% of a deposit method (that InstaForex approved - no one forced them to accept it), they still also demand that the traders actively trade during those 6 months.

Personally, this strikes me as direct and unapologetic theft of money that clearly belongs to traders. That certainly meets any rational definition of scam.

But I guess it's ok for you, since none of the assorted confiscations have affected you, . . . yet.

Why is Instaforex having trouble honoring its clients withdrawals? They sent me this message:

Dear Partner!

Your request for withdrawal is active. Unfortunately some delays appears because of the reason there are a lot of requests at the moment. So we kindly ask you to wait a little bit more.
Sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Should you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We highly appreciate your feedback!

Sincerely yours
Partner Relations Department
InstaForex Companies group
Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker

InstaForex Partners Facebook Group
InstaForex Partners Facebook Page
InstaForex Partners Twitter
InstaForex Partners Google+

Check out these facts:

Instaforex receives client wire transfers to its main account posted on their website as follows:

Beneficiary:*Technocash*Ltd
Beneficiary's
address:*105*Pitt*St,*Sydney,*NSW,*2 000,*Australia
Beneficiary's
account
number:*034702*231554
Beneficiary's
bank
SWIFT:*WPACAU2SXXX
Beneficiary's
bank:*Westpac*Banking*Corporation
Beneficiary's
bank
address:*264*Church*St,*Parrama tta,*NSW,*2150,*Australia

Well did you know that US prosecutors have announced 45 bank accounts have been restrained or seized.
According to an indictment, three Westpac bank accounts held in the name of Technocash Ltd contained $US36.9 million ($A38.4 million) have been seized. Under a Mutual Assistance Treaty bank accounts in Russia as well as Australia have been restrained. Put the pieces together and this may explain what is happening. Does this explain why the sudden change by Instaforex to pay clients 50% of their money in November. Will they even be around in November. My advice STAY AWAY FROM INSTAFOREX. THEY MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS! If i am wrong I welcome any Instaforex Representative to rebut this statement.

The original news article can be found at the following link:

Read more: Liberty Reserve Shut Down in $6 Billion Online Money Laundering Case
Your Message

Your request for withdrawal is active. Unfortunately some delays appears because of the reason there are a lot of requests at the moment. So we kindly ask you to wait a little bit more.
Sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

An company as big as InstaForex should have no trouble dealing with a surge of withdrawal requests - unless they don't have the money available to process the requests.

A broker that keeps client funds separate from operating funds would never find itself short on cash to pay withdrawals.

My suggestion to all InstaForex customers - get your money out NOW! If you really want to trade with them, you can always put it back in later, if they are still around.

Back