• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
This broker is a JOKE! Needless to say I have now only just found this thread and yes I am having a hard time getting all of my money out! After making a withdrawal and being told it would take 7 hour (this was over a week ago) no one can tell me where my money is! The money is not in the trading account, but also not in my trading account! They have now told me that on occasions that the money can be held for up to 45 days WTF! This was after two previous withdrawal got rejected. It was easy as pie to open the account and get the money in there, but boy is it hard to get out. These guys make everyone in the Forex industry look bad.

Keep trying. InstaForex looks more and more like a sinking ship. If you don't push hard, the company might be gone before you get your cash.

Wow! FPA deserves respect from all traders. FPA would rather lose its ad income than look the other way.

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

it sounds really terrible.
I always heard instaforex and it looks good

Longer running scams make more than enough money to make themselves look good. Doing so is in their best interests, since far too many people select a broker based on their impression of the website and/or a few carefully crafted forums posts designed to lure innocent traders to sign up.

Actually Insta was a popular broker in my country, maybe their marketing did good. I could see a lot of Insta trader, but this time, Insta cannot hide their weakness. They delayed trader's payment too long with various reasons. And now, no one trust this broker anymore.

Dear FPA, I really appreciate your help very much, you have lost advantage from the advertising of instaforex because of me and Barunia
I hope God Bless you always and FPA becomes greater in the next time.
I would also say thank you to Pharaoh for his consern in our case since the beginning, I really appreciate it so much..

All the best

Pharaoh is great i agree on that also this forum is great.

Instaforex continues scamming people,they are not withdrawing clients money on their accounts,at firs they removed my 141$ from my account,then asking to submit documents and after submission they block account and you will never see your money.

i was asking FOR HELP AND ATTENTION FROM THEM BUT NO ONE CAME FOR HELP,I SENT THEM EVEN NOTARIAL SIGNED DOCUMENTS BUT THEN THEY BLOCKED ACCOUNT!!!

For start they said that this happens because of Liberty Reserve closing BUT I use skrill,PayPal - anyway they act like don't here any voice or problem!

Their Russian support disappeared,also support don't uses names any more + last years contacting support was easier now I think they have fired big part of staff and step by step they are getting to declare "bankruptcy" and eat peoples money!

Insta Forex's history is finished!
1 more broker will stay in Past!
Just the question is: how much this will cost for people?!
SO WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE RE-SHARE AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE DON'T LET THEM TO STEAL PEOPLES MONEY!!!!

Back