• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex.com holding my funds for 45 days

I am having an issue with a company
Insta has livechat and other contacts. Remember to keep calm and just lay out the facts and send them reminders once per day. Let them know that you are complaining online and promise to update the results of payment or non-payment every 24-48 hours until you either get your money or they refuse to pay. Make sure to keep that promise. One of the easiest scams any company can do is to delay payments until a client gives up.

Wait at least 49 hours from emailing MB, then email them every couple of days until you get a reply.

Insta has livechat and other contacts. Remember to keep calm and just lay out the facts and send them reminders once per day. Let them know that you are complaining online and promise to update the results of payment or non-payment every 24-48 hours until you either get your money or they refuse to pay. Make sure to keep that promise. One of the easiest scams any company can do is to delay payments until a client gives up.

Wait at least 49 hours from emailing MB, then email them every couple of days until you get a reply.

I received a reply from moneybookers, they assured that they will try to talk to instaforex and see what they can do to help, though have been 24 hours since I last heard from them, but the chain might take atleast 48 hours.
Then instafores is still refusing to refund the money, but they have returned it to my trading account and said that I cant make a withdrawal for 45 days. Will keep you updated.

Some people just don't belong in this forex business.
Reading all your post, it sounds to me you are a newbie and have no clue what trading is all about.

I teach, train and mentor people and refuse students that don't have the right mentality from the very start. Trading, investing, anything that has to do with markets, if you already don't have the right mindset, you are doomed.

TRUE, this broker has a mindset of its own, and they are not easy to talk to because of language barriers, but if you address them the right way, all your problems get resolved.

...............and I have a few issues with them on my own, so reading and investigating their rules and procedures on my "working" Sunday.

SUGGESTION:
Take the Sive training courses before you invest any more money.

What makes me sick are ALWAYS complainers that seem to post here for a first time and NEVER EVER contributed anything.

Freddy,

We were all newbies at one time. Not all of us started off at the FPA and thus managed to avoid falling in with some of the more questionable brokers.

Yes, people need to perform due diligence, but most new traders believe websites claiming that a broker is safe and secure. They usually have to get scammed once or twice before realizing just how many sharks are in what they thought was a safe swimming pool.

We need to help educate the new traders, both on how to avoid scams as well as how to attempt to get their funds back. Telling them they should have known better doesn't help them with the current issue.

Pravesh,

Keep in touch with both MB and InstaForex. Don't get discouraged and keep trying your best to get your money.

Freddy,

We were all newbies at one time. Not all of us started off at the FPA and thus managed to avoid falling in with some of the more questionable brokers.

Yes, people need to perform due diligence, but most new traders believe websites claiming that a broker is safe and secure. They usually have to get scammed once or twice before realizing just how many sharks are in what they thought was a safe swimming pool.

We need to help educate the new traders, both on how to avoid scams as well as how to attempt to get their funds back. Telling them they should have known better doesn't help them with the current issue.

Pravesh,

Keep in touch with both MB and InstaForex. Don't get discouraged and keep trying your best to get your money.

Hello,

Still trying to talk to the broker, but no positive response or no indication that they are willing to hear my part of the story.
I got a reply from moneybookers though, that they have been trying to contact the broker, but have not received any reply yet; and that they will keep trying to contact them to help me sort out the issue.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Pravesh

Back