• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Is ITFX same as "ItradeFX.com"??

Well, if your are "just an honest trader standing on neutrality", well you sure must love your Broker coz you really am defending them at every opportunity and not that "neutral" : )

Whatever, all the best in your trading and your choice of broker!

Hi Rahman SL,
We should be careful! It seems that sometimes there are some "neutral" trader on the Forum who is in love with his/her broker.

They answered my email at last. My login problem solved, but I'm still waiting for my money. They doesn't even refer to my withdrawal request in their reply. They make as I haven't made a request.

Hi Norbert

this is a good news so you can check your account again! Unfortunately my account has been reactivated three weeks ago, but unfortunately my withdrawal still not been fulfilled.

Hi Norbert Polgar

It looks like they're take care of your case now. I suggest you resend the withdrawal request again with a nice and peaceful manner like normally, include the details of this event.

Expecting your good news soon~

Li

Hi Li Yin Chen

What do you think, how many times must I send my withdrawal request to my broker

Hi Zoltan,

I'm in the same situation. I'm still waiting for my money. They said last time, that I need to request my money from my Introducing Broker. But I don't have any introducing broker. They raised my friend to my introducing broker. This friend offered me Investtech at one time, and his team managing my account. But they aren't my IB, they haven't dispose my money. I've opened my account directly at investtech's website, and sent the money to investtech's bank account. Why should I ask my money from anybody else than Investtech?

Hi Norbert!

I advice you not to phone Invest Tech Fx, it is better to send e-mails for them! Ask them to disconnect your Introducing Broker!

Re: Invest Tech Fx Withdrawal Difficulty

I wish to request anyone in-charge at INVEST TECH FX to come up in clear terms and explainations why it is seemingly being difficult to withdraw funds from accounts of traders. At this point I will say your company is giving a wrong signal. Why not remove all the bottle necks in the withdraw process.

You should know that if this continues, we will be at liberty as colleagues and men arms to use all the available resources at our disposal to cause you to effect such withdrawals or see the possibility of a damage.

Why not take the part of honour?

IBFX withdrwal - Slow but steady

Hello all,

Just to let you know that I had fears 12

months ago with this broker about my funds withdrawal request (total about $6K withdrawn in instalments..I had zulutrade as IB, and due to late or non email response from broker side , I had to complain to IB.

Then broker tried to make me change my mind about the amount requested and that I should leave more on my account for margin call protection ..bla bla.

They delayed 1-2 weeks from normal (I have had accounts with many brokers..
Gain - FXCM - Alpari - Fxpro -fxopen - nordmarkets - PFG best - Varengold - IBFX - Fxdd to name most.)

But at the end they send the money. I ve been told by zulu manager that this is a normal business practice, especially when you withdraw most of the capital in order to make you stay in and take less out and trade the rest.
It happens in other business too, especially when you are closing accounts.
No one wants to loose customers - and trade sizes...

I don't think they are scam, as their clearance is made by another fx-company , fx clearing I think.

I still have some money into my account as they had offered me a bonus.
I cannot withdraw most of the amount due to bonus rules, but i can use it
for my DD and margin. I don't trade this account often.

They also have good pricing, slow execution, wide distance from market requirement, they don't send account confirmation by mail.

But I don't think they are scamers, as their investment and operations are worth more than to scam a few customers. They are based on canada after all, even with virtual office - thats the explanation of late replies and transactions.

However if this broker is a one man operation it has some benefits. Low operational costs returns good pricing to customers.

I don't think its the ideal broker for scalping. But it seems ok for longer term trades.

Every broker has benefits and bad points. But I don't think that they setup a business and a brand campaign to scam a few 100 ks . The long term operations and timely brand name worth more.

I can also verify that lately well known brokers like FXDD and forex.com were not very fast in withdrawals as they were in the past.

They are not scammers, as far I am concerned. they just need pressure some times..Generally an average broker, has potential to become world class if manage to speed up transactions in general.

Final point.

With forex, one can receive money in 2 business days , but be prepared for 2 or even a 4 week delay...

Hi Cosmor!

We have withdrawal problem with ITFX (Invest Tech FX) and you are trading with an other broker, IBFX. It is not the same!

I've sent them a withdrawal request today again. I wonder how many days will pass until they send the money. I will report my case continually.

Back