1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Investtechfx Problems (Again)

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by PipBiker, Jan 4, 2011.

1. PipBiker

PipBiker Private, 1st Class

Resolved: Investtechfx Problems (Again)

Resolved, Mar 10, 2011: I received payment from Investtechfx. Thank you InvestTechFX.

Edit Mar 7, 2011: Investtechfx and I, with their lawyer's assistance, have to to a compromised amount. I have sent the appropriate paperwork and am now awaiting the bank transfer. I will update again when that is completed.

EDIT: I have been told by Alan at InvestTechFX that my trades are "fraudulent" and that I will not be receiving any withdrawal. See a later post for more details. My next step will be to file a scam resolution with FPA and post very, very bad reviews.

In Nov 2010 my withdrawal was delayed for over 3 weeks, but did finally receive it. Now I find myself waiting 2 weeks for another withdrawal. The email response I received in response is as follows:

I will begin to ask them everyday for a status until I get resolution. I really like the spreads with this company, but they play so many games with withdrawals and trading styles that it makes we wonder if it is at all worth it. This is not my only broker and I definitely wouldn't keep any money with them if they were. I have been successful with other withdrawals, but the last one and this one have been like pulling teeth to get to the money. If it keeps up I'm pulling my account (if I can get it out :unhappy: )and leaving bad reviews.

#1 PipBiker, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. hyperbolic

hyperbolic Private, 1st Class

We're in the same boat. I'm doing well in my account, but I'm not sure it's worth it, if pulling out funds is more painful than pulling out teeth. It takes plenty time and energy enough to deal with trading risks. When I have to worry about broker reliability, too, I have to wonder if it's worth the bother.

3. Louis F

Louis F Private, 1st Class

Hello, good morning FPA. Why not SCAM this company? Withdrawal problems again. More more withdrawal problems.

4. PipBiker

Identifying a broker as a scam does not fix the problem. It's better for all parties involved to work out the issues and keep business going. If InvestTechFX wishes to have a good reputation, which means more customers, then they need address the issues with their present customers. The scam label is the final result of failed discussions, not a quick fix.

5. PipBiker

The latest response to my inquiries:

I wonder what they invalid trading they will accuse me of? Will post the results after I have made contact.

6. PipBiker

Investtech Is A Scam And Don't Give Them Any Money!!!!

Well, I spoke with Alex, who proceeded to call me a "fraudulent trader" performing "illegal trades" and "manipulating the system". I yelled at him and hung up on him. I cannot believe this company. I sent the following email to them requesting they close my account and send me the balance in it:

I'll be lucky to see any of my winnings...but I will at least be instrumental in decreasing their clientele, and limit the number of poor saps who are going to be stuck in our same situation.

Next step, FPA SCAM RESOLUTION and BAD REVIEWS!

7. monkata

monkata Private, 1st Class

This is exactly what everybody who is trying to get their money is going through

8. Louis F

I understand you, but this company not pay nothing. I trade this company less than 2 years. I pay this company more than one hundred thousand US dollars commissions. I would like to get back my money.
    How do I receive the rank of private??

9. PipBiker

Louis, you'll receive the private ranking sometime soon. It's based on the number of posts. PM or email the moderators if you want more information.

10. Louis F

PipBiker, thank you the information. Have you already contacted the FPA?