iOption.com Withdrawal

Dear FPA

I joined iOption in September 2011, since I was interested in binary platform trading. The company
's support department response was swift, and I was incentivised to a $200 bonus if I deposited $500.
I deposited the amount, started training and for a while I was pretty content with the site, support, and learning materials etc.

My problem began when i tried to make a withdrawal in Feb 2012 in Mar 2012; where my request was quickly cancelled without notice, and I received an immediate call from my iOption Account Manager to explain that I had not reached my bonus volume and should trade more. Since then , I have over $900 in my account, and I've also made 3 more attempts at withdrawals, in Feb and April , without getting much explanation other than " we have a backlog issue" and "it's in the queue, we'll process it in the next few days'; and I am afraid that this will continue indefinitely.

I would appreciate your assistance in investigating this matter, and ascertaining whether there's any real chance I may get my money back.

Attachments

• iOption Chat2 May'13.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    175.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Gmail -iOption Chat May '13).pdf
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • iOption Chat Mar'13.pdf
    44.8 KB · Views: 1
If you haven't already done so, go ahead and leave them a nice, shiny 1 star review. Then send them an invitation to join this discussion thread and explain why iOption won't process a client's withdrawal.

I have reviewed your withdrawal request and in the light of your comments requested accounts to return to you the balance on your account. As you did not complete the trading volume for the bonus given to you, that will now be withdrawn. The funds will be released today.

Back