IQ OPTION viciousness maniplulated investment limit @RM174

ryanlin

Recruit
My account recently having investment limit applied at maximum RM172-RM174 on both digital option and binary since April 20 till now May 1.
IMG_0733.jpg
Here is the video->

I've observed my account almost every single day,what i've had found out was this investment limit thing doesn't seem to change at all.
It's something like 24/7 and well system manipulated.

BELOW is beloving fake support bots giving BS.
SharedScreenshot1.jpgSharedScreenshot2.jpgSharedScreenshot3.jpgSharedScreenshot4.jpgSharedScreenshot5.jpgSharedScreenshot6.jpg

AND also one thing to mention,they've remove my vip status since 20 of April,and this investment limit **** happened.
WHILE ASKING WHY THE BADGES IS GONE?->NONE REASON GIVING :)
Untitled-1.jpg

ENDING
I assume the above case happened because I've had earned back like RM20K from my loss.
Now i still have remaining lost that needed to take back but unfortunately, IQ OPTION manipulated MY ACCOUNT!FOREVER.

REMINDER-> PLEASE AVOID THIS MAFIA RUSSIAN SCAMMER BROKER IN ANY CASE.THEY'RE TOTALLY BUNCH OF WASTED SPERMS.

acertablet

Sergeant
dont use offshore unless they are connected with bigger reputable firm. for eg, australia/uk/us regulated broker and have opened a branch offshore. independent single company offering financial product at unknown/offshore country most likely is scam

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
dont use offshore unless they are connected with bigger reputable firm. for eg, australia/uk/us regulated broker and have opened a branch offshore......

This is only part of it. really you must study the underlying business model of any brokerage you are considering depositing with. 95% of retail traders have no idea how to properly evaluate an OTC forex/cfd brokerage. So they will likely make the same mistakes over and over.

Some of the worst offenders are onshore. And there are a lot of ways to legally trip up clients.

orange-cartoon-making-the-trip-up-to-other-toon-CFAEGF.jpg