• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Iron fx withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company

junaid86

Recruit
hi every one . I m also new here and much worried on my withdraw from iron fx as i withdraw my money on bank as of there new policy. My withdraw is proceed before 15 days but still no money in my bank account. I want to ask how i can complaint to FCA about this. no one response me properly from iron fx even they not providing me swift code that means they not releases my funds. so kindly kindly suggest me what should i do .

Contact this broker and invite them to reply to this thread (via chat and all emails you have there).

Sooner or later I have the feeling that IronFX will join the whosale complaints department here

hi every one . I m also new here and much worried on my withdraw from iron fx as i withdraw my money on bank as of there new policy. My withdraw is proceed before 15 days but still no money in my bank account. I want to ask how i can complaint to FCA about this. no one response me properly from iron fx even they not providing me swift code that means they not releases my funds. so kindly kindly suggest me what should i do .

Hi, in order to complain to FCA the first step ( you can see in the FCA website ) you need to complain to FOS :
How To Complain: Bank, Insurance & PPI Complaints Ombudsman

This is the link to complain online to FOS : https://help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help

Work with this one because is an online form and is very fast. Hope can be useful for you this info.

Contact this broker and invite them to reply to this thread (via chat and all emails you have there).

Sooner or later I have the feeling that IronFX will join the whosale complaints department here

Master Yoda do you really think Ironfx will take time to talk here ?.... I hope so, but I will be very surprised if will happen....

Master Yoda do you really think Ironfx will take time to talk here ?.... I hope so, but I will be very surprised if will happen....

Let me put it this way- if it won't help to send them an invitation, it defiantly won't harm

Also, they will not have the excuse of "we didn't know"

Hello.... Same to me.... I request my withdrawal and it was approved january 28,2015... until now I don't have my fund with me... They reply to my email yesterday and they said that my account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.... I don't know what this mean....

Go ahead and start your own thread for your issue.

Also, leave a review and file a Traders Court Case.

hello
my problem with iron start before 45 days my account manager called me and told me that am not allowed to trade with them any more because i open the positions for long time and the company didn't make profit while i did !!!!
so i said ok and try to withdrawal by skrill because i deposit by skrill then he call me again and said no u must withdrawal with wire transfer, i said ok again
and they remove the money from the account then he keep call me every 10 days to tell me that my IBAN is wrong and that's not right i sent them a printed IBAN from my bank and the keep saying its wrong, and they sent the money back to my account, i open a new bank account and ask for a bank transfer again on 09-02-2015 i contact them every day to ask about the delaying and they keep saying your withdrawal is in the queue and today after 5 days they ask me for proof of address :confused:
i upload the documents but am sure they will not process it.
i think iron had a big problems on the Swiss National Bank's decision but they keep laying about it and they delaying or declining the withdrawals trying to Buy some time.

hello
my problem with iron start before 45 days my account manager called me and told me that am not allowed to trade with them any more because i open the positions for long time and the company didn't make profit while i did !!!!
so i said ok and try to withdrawal by skrill because i deposit by skrill then he call me again and said no u must withdrawal with wire transfer, i said ok again
and they remove the money from the account then he keep call me every 10 days to tell me that my IBAN is wrong and that's not right i sent them a printed IBAN from my bank and the keep saying its wrong, and they sent the money back to my account, i open a new bank account and ask for a bank transfer again on 09-02-2015 i contact them every day to ask about the delaying and they keep saying your withdrawal is in the queue and today after 5 days they ask me for proof of address :confused:
i upload the documents but am sure they will not process it.
i think iron had a big problems on the Swiss National Bank's decision but they keep laying about it and they delaying or declining the withdrawals trying to Buy some time.

Please open your own thread so you will get more suggestions.

an invitation to a thread at FPA will grab their attention in a good way, you may go ahead and let them know about our thread here, and it a chance for them to justify and do something about the claim. best if luck and do let us know how it goes,

Back