1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is FXNobel a scam?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by fxmaster64, Jul 23, 2018.

1. fxmaster64

fxmaster64 Recruit

Good people of the Forex Peace Army community,

I bring you a story of dubious collaboration with the broker named FXNobel from fxnobel.com.

I filed a withdrawal request via credit card over two weeks ago and got only thin reassurances that it will be processed once they resolve their technical issues, which had caused 1.000.000$ (their words) to be incorrectly credited to my account balance (internally, as only the real balance was being shown in their web trader).

I attached below a brief history of exchanged emails with a certain pseudo-named Justin. He got very irritated when the company seriousness was put into question and was very adamant about being thoroughly regulated.

Advice is very welcome,

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. fxmaster64

fxmaster64 Recruit

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Every social media page either removed or got deleted.

The company has a Bulgarian address and phone number on their website.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
    Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

5. fxmaster64

fxmaster64 Recruit

I now see trades have been opened and closed without my knowledge or my permission, most likely through MT4 to which I do not have access to via the corresponding web trader account.

I contacted them via email just now with this thread and the evidence attached. My next step will be filing a complaint through the Financial Commission, should they not reply within 24 hours

Attached Files:

6. Nesyaj

Nesyaj Recruit

Is there any update about this? Just paid 250 USD last night and I have no idea if I can get back my money. Please help me!

7. Nesyaj

Nesyaj Recruit

Please advise me on how I can get back my 250 USD from them please!

8. udo stadelmann

udo stadelmann Recruit

Same happend to me. They scam. I invested 500 USD and never got my money back. Absolute criminal company

9. udo stadelmann

udo stadelmann Recruit

looks like you are scamed. I tried every thing but never got response. looks like they are absolute criminal

10. HenriqueM

HenriqueM Recruit

A friend of mine was scammed this year by some account manager at fxnobel. I invite him to join FPA and open a complain. Can anyone help?