is that normal

samob

Private
since i already have my doubt about this company after they made me suffer for three weeks to make simple withdrawal the amount of 500$
so i made a Detailed Statement and get this

Deposit/Withdrawal: 2,490.00 Credit Facility: 900.00
Closed Trade P/L: 11,746.29 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 14,236.29 Equity: 15,136.29 Free Margin: 15,136.29

my basic deposit was 2990 $ so is it normal to made the withdrawal from my deposit
and i already made the LOTS they asked me to earn their bonus so the credit is mine but not added to the balance .

actually i cant name the broker cause some brokers already searching for any excuse to give them reasons not to returning your money back
i can send it by PM if its necessary

there was an earlier case at FPA that broker needs an apology's letter from his client to send him his withdrawal .....etc
so for now i just wanna know if is it normal
i have just made a new withdrawal 3 days ago and they are already start to playing their games
P.S : my tow withdrawal are by on line service (LB-MB-or WM) it needs 24hours at max

If there are no issues with bonus terms and if you made certain that all of your ID documents were verified before depositing cash, then your broker should process your withdrawals within a reasonable period of time. If the money isn't sent within 1 week of a properly made withdrawal request, there's an issue.

ok. even am pretty sure this broker is a scam i,ll wait for a week
as soon as i make a withdrawal they never return my emails or get any answering in chatroom when i log in by my original name but if I went in another name they answer immediately thinking am new customer
then hang up when they knew its me
last withdrawal they haven't any intention to sent and keep playing games for three weeks until i send an email that am going to FPA then within 24hours the withdrawal done
today is the fourth day for my request so lets wait and see before do anything

Back