ITCFX is a scam!!!!

Close your trades as soon as possible. It would be very unfortunate if the market went against you before your withdrawal was processed.

If there's some inactivity fee in their terms, keep one tiny trade open.

AsstMod's a little behind on case number assignments. I'll send him a reminder.

I closed my trades and logged into the client area to withdraw. Usually with other brokers, the withdrawal is seen on my account. I asked for many withdrawal, but as stated, NO withdrawal is shown on my account and ITCFX is totally ignoring me, no way of getting hold of them, so whether I am trading or not, it seems as if they have already taken my money and this is just a fake live account. I will look at the bottom thread and see if I could file a case. What else can I do?! This is 20years of savings and the first time that a BROKER is a scammer, did not know that.

Close your trades as soon as possible. It would be very unfortunate if the market went against you before your withdrawal was processed.

If there's some inactivity fee in their terms, keep one tiny trade open.

AsstMod's a little behind on case number assignments. I'll send him a reminder.
I am in the same situation exactly with 600€!!!!!
SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry for your situation, but it is unbelievable to me how come people keep opening accounts with Brokers that are not even regulated, Brokers dont even have a physical adress at their webpage. Incredible.
I hope that you can recover your money.

Back