• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Just joined and have a problem with SuperForex

The problem is that with 10's of thousands of members and 10's of thousands of threads to reply to, there seem to always be brand new people who join and then seem to primarily or even only make posts in favor of 1 specific company. A suspicious person might think that some of these members are not really innocent clients.

The problem is that with 10's of thousands of members and 10's of thousands of threads to reply to, there seem to always be brand new people who join and then seem to primarily or even only make posts in favor of 1 specific company. A suspicious person might think that some of these members are not really innocent clients.
Im just a fresh trader, have been trading with fbs and wrote in their thread...can give all details if necessary. Then I have success with this broker, just want to become part of community and get know more about brokers to avoid bad cases

Im just a fresh trader, have been trading with fbs and wrote in their thread...can give all details if necessary. Then I have success with this broker, just want to become part of community and get know more about brokers to avoid bad cases
I have a little bit of experience with FBS. Their spreads seemed to be relatively higher. They had a lucrative program of no loss trading. Where-in we had to trade certain lot to recover the lost money. This did not work for me.

Most of those loss recovery plans involve fees which total more than the amount you get back, You would be better off putting a piggy bank beside your computer and slipping in $10 for every lot you open a trade on.

Negative views about all the brokers will be present here because it is not all brokers fault. New comers think forex as a magic money making machine and use high lot size and when they suffer huge loss, they put it on broker.

It's pretty easy to spot a self-inflicted margin call in the reviews. I'm much more concerned about withdrawals not being processed, trades from weeks (or months or years) ago being cancelled, and unfair marketing ploys like "insurance" against losses.

I have a little bit of experience with FBS. Their spreads seemed to be relatively higher. They had a lucrative program of no loss trading. Where-in we had to trade certain lot to recover the lost money. This did not work for me.
When talk about FBS it's remind me when trying bonus no deposit 123, but rules to eligible withdraw profit bonus, required to make deposit and trade on certain lot size to eligible withdraw some profit, sometime bonus only tricky

If the webpage itself is maintained so badly, do they don't even have enough money to have it hosted on a superfast server, then certainly not worth trying and i would really frustrated being stuck to a slow website. :(

If the webpage itself is maintained so badly, do they don't even have enough money to have it hosted on a superfast server, then certainly not worth trying and i would really frustrated being stuck to a slow website. :(
Website that hard to loaded also will disturbed to access cabinet account, this also as another problem when trader want to withdraw or making deposit, in addition if trader also having slow connection internet, it will more hard to login account I think.

Website that hard to loaded also will disturbed to access cabinet account, this also as another problem when trader want to withdraw or making deposit, in addition if trader also having slow connection internet, it will more hard to login account I think.
Trader with slow internet connection problem is very subjective which can be resolved at the traders end by changing the internet connectivity. But, if the trading firm's website itself is having problem, it certainly is a panic for the trader.

Back