• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Just joined and have a problem with SuperForex

Trader with slow internet connection problem is very subjective which can be resolved at the traders end by changing the internet connectivity. But, if the trading firm's website itself is having problem, it certainly is a panic for the trader.
I am still reading some trader promote for superforex broker on certain forum, and always on his post always giving good promotion, but because still not yet want to trying hence only reading these post.
indeed if website on problem it can making panic for user

IBs often promote bad brokers and don't care as long as they get paid their cut of what is stolen from the trader.

Some brokers also pay shills to come to forums and review sites bragging about how great the company is.

It's online business marketer, as people that want to trying luck on online business might will easily fall on trap if they lack on experience, so I will always ready with risk that possible if joined on company, only spent money that afford to lose

If you are using this broker and not feeling confident then you should move your funds out of it. There is no need to listen stories from others. You are the only person responsible for your money and decisions.

If you are using this broker and not feeling confident then you should move your funds out of it. There is no need to listen stories from others. You are the only person responsible for your money and decisions.

I mean, BGtraderfx said : why nobody asking how do him make agreemrnt with them. So i just reply tell me the story. :) .

Negative views about all the brokers will be present here because it is not all brokers fault. New comers think forex as a magic money making machine and use high lot size and when they suffer huge loss, they put it on broker.

Sometimes it's not just the clients at fault but the brokers too. Who doesn't know the fact that 95% of the retail traders loses money in a daily basis. Nevertheless, some brokers could used this as an excused to wipe a few of the inexperienced retail traders trading accounts off from their server.

In this pathetic yet materialistic market, the most sincere reviewed comes from the customers themselves. Websites recommending/suggesting brokers are full with bs. You might not know if the brokers paid them to write such a beautiful report.

Yes I have seen many thread on forum that promoting superforex, and also sometime I am found ads on certain forum that place banner on these site, I think these company also spent money that included big number to campaign programme

Yes I have seen many thread on forum that promoting superforex, and also sometime I am found ads on certain forum that place banner on these site, I think these company also spent money that included big number to campaign programme

Easiest way for you to double check on certain stuffs with a broker before opening an account with them.

1: License (Under which regulations? Are your account protected if anything happened to the brokers such as the CHF incident?)
2: Local IB. (Is there any local IB to reach out to when you faced any issues)?
3: Accounts (Is the broker a market maker, STP, ECN ? Though I would suggest you to look for pure ECN to avoid artificial market price manipulation).
4: Server Executions (Fast or slow? Are there any requotes? )
5: Reviews written by customers (Truthful reviews = Contain screenshots and legitimate backings/findings on the broker scam them, not some sort of random jack up thread).
6: Spreads/Commissions (Determining your personal trader type, are you a scalper/long term trader/intraday trader)
7: Deposits/Withdrawals (Any customers facing this issue with the respective broker on this counterpart?)
8: Allow "Hedging/Scalping" (Look at the FAQ section of the broker's websites to see if there is any notes written regards to this).

Back