• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi, I would like to ask all the 100 members to consider becoming a force, so that we can place a written request to the media, and government
To request help from the UAE durastriction which is where all monies have been deposited, theft in UAE carries life in prision and proceeds of crime to be placed under control. This is a huge money laundering Organization and many many financial institutes are involved from many countries, one bank in Denmark has already been closed due to investigation by the the regulators and police
Please get in touch, I have lost 158:600. ...
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Hi Kaya. I am sitting in the same boat as you; have lost all my savings to them. Regarding your proposal to bundle all our experiences and collected know-how I consider it a good idea and would join in. As for your case, did you ever open a thread here with ForexPeace Army? If not do it. Also file complaints with Action Fraud Police and the FBI.
Great. Can we agree to start posting invites to join a group as I'm having very little success and it's frustrating as it's pointless just using this forum to winge and moan when we all could actually be pro active as one force ful group help please or suggestions.

I feel I'm wasting my time, why doesn't anyone wish to stop moaning on this forum, and do something productive and pro actice to get justice against kayafx and the people we all know by name only to expose these scammers who are just posh low life thieves

There's no reason not to "moan in this forum" if you do it right. That means each person who has a problem leaves a review and opens their own Scam Alerts thread and invites the company to drop in. This way it's very easy to see how many people have problems and which people are actively engaged in pursuing the issue. If the company refuses to respond or provides inadequate responses then things escalate per the New Traders Court rules.

While doing this, there's no reason not to simultaneously file reports with financial authorities. This way you can seek out and share information on those behind the company while "moaning in the forum."

KAYA FX IS A SISTER COMPANY OF TRADER VC AND NEWLY NAMED PRIMECFD, ALL DESIGNED TO SCAM ORDINARY PEOPLE/TRADERS INTO HANDING OVER THEIR SAVINGS AND HARD EARNED CASH. THESE PEOPLE ARE RUTHLESS. PLEASE REPORT TO POLICE AND ACTION FRAUD ON ACTIONFRAUD.POLICE,UK AND PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCE

HI, Could you please tell me how did you find out that this KayaFX and TRADER VC are related. I believe I was scammed by the Treader VC, as I can't contact them after I told them I want to withdraw my money. Please help.

Back