keepe your finger away from aaoption!! SCAMMMMMM!

I've exchanged a few emails with Rebecca over this just to make 100% sure I understand the issue fully.

The basic plan is exactly 25% of the amount recovered with no other fees. If someone asks for services above and beyond the basic plan, it is possible that additional fees might be included. For example, if hard copies of documents need to be sent by international courier or EMS, that would be extra.

In what I have seen regarding chargebacks, nearly everything is handled by phone. If there are documents to be sent, the person experiencing the issue can usually send those by email, through the regular mail, or drop them off at a local branch of the bank.

Variability in what the banks want for a chargeback is another reason the FPA recommends trying it yourself first. Even if you fail, you will probably learn something about what the bank wants. If the bank's requirements are far above normal, you may encounter additional expenses getting what they need, whether this is done through a chargeback service or your own efforts.

Hi, Danny From WinChargeback. I want to clarify exactly what is being discussed here on the thread regarding extra fee's for our services. We do not ever charge above 25% commission on recovered funds to our clients. There are no extra fees what so ever extra to the above plan. If anyone has any questions about our services please feel free to contact myself or Rebecca and we will be happy to clarify any queries.

Back