kiwifxbank SCAM

Not weird coming from a historic confused Peter:)

I prefer the Old Testament;) and if you meant Lazarus, you know that Jesus Christ who came him back to life;)

The only one who indeed risen from death(by himself) is Jesus Christ.

Will not drag this thread to Bible versions discussion but liked to correct some points.

Hello Pharaoh

What's that part on the website about the court reconvening later this month? Is there some chance Kiwi Fx could try to rise from the grave?

No new updates yet! but try this link for any new updates in the future: Searching: ASIC & MoneySmart

Useful link to have in your portfolio while doing research before investing in any brokerage firm. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Not weird coming from a historic confused Peter:)

I prefer the Old Testament;) and if you meant Lazarus, you know that Jesus Christ who came him back to life;)

The only one who indeed risen from death(by himself) is Jesus Christ.

Will not drag this thread to Bible versions discussion but liked to correct some points.

That would mean we've got several Biblical resurrections, but only one that you consider to be unassisted. (I rather thought that JC's dad might have had some involvement, but that could lead to a circular argument in either direction.)

Then again, the Cleopatra comment didn't specify if her low probability resurrection would be a DIY project or if she'd have outside assistance of some sort.

Hello Pharaoh

No new updates yet! but try this link for any new updates in the future: Searching: ASIC & MoneySmart

Useful link to have in your portfolio while doing research before investing in any brokerage firm. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Oh good. A link to monitor gives us a chance to know if we need to get out the anti-zombie broker weapons or not. :D

Pharaoh, No matter if we disagree on Biblical Versions or not. The Cleopatra sentence was out of content, clearly to offend.

I'm certain it was not meant to offend. Cleo was chosen as an Egyptian reference because of my screen name. He was saying the chances were as low as her coming back from the dead (by any means). Had he intended to offend, it would have been simple to write something much more direct.

I'm certain it was not meant to offend. Cleo was chosen as an Egyptian reference because of my screen name. He was saying the chances were as low as her coming back from the dead (by any means). Had he intended to offend, it would have been simple to write something much more direct.

Yeah And Life is Lovely:) I wish to be that optimistic and peaceful thinking when looking into such under beneath words, not all replies are meant to be direct, nor many have the guts to tell you it directly;)

Can we stop internal battle :D

GUYS WE ARE HERE TO HELP TRADERS AND BRING BACK THEIRS MONEY FROM SCAMMER.

Back