learntotrade.co.uk

FX WaveRider

Recruit
Dear all @ FPA,

In November 2012 I signed up for this company's "Unlimited Wealth" Forex education package At a cost of £19,900.00. £9,900.00 for the education which had to be completed within one year from sign up, and £10,000.00 held for a trading fund, until I was judged qualified to trade with it. During the following year I was unable/unfit to take the education due to my having to commit my time and energy to stepping in and parenting my Autistic son who had taken his mother, from whom I am separated, to the verge of a nervous breakdown. So I concede that the failure to complete the course is my fault. I have now made several pleas to have the trading fund returned based on the fact that I now cannot qualify in their educational package, the due time has expired. All I have had back is a rewritten contract to sign up to that I neither understand nor wish to sign. I cannot perceive what the changes are or why there should be any changes. My own research so far has only lead me to believe I have one slim chance under U.K. Law to make a small claims court application sighting "Unfair contract terms act", my problem with that is I am now out of funds to finance even that with.

Regards,

Trevor Cook, AKA: FX WaveRider.

Pharaoh

Colonel
They collect 10k up front for your potential trading fund? If so, wow!

Can you post the contract they want you to sign?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Dear all @ FPA,

In November 2012 I signed up for this company's "Unlimited Wealth" Forex education package At a cost of £19,900.00. £9,900.00 for the education which had to be completed within one year from sign up, and £10,000.00 held for a trading fund, until I was judged qualified to trade with it. During the following year I was unable/unfit to take the education due to my having to commit my time and energy to stepping in and parenting my Autistic son who had taken his mother, from whom I am separated, to the verge of a nervous breakdown. So I concede that the failure to complete the course is my fault. I have now made several pleas to have the trading fund returned based on the fact that I now cannot qualify in their educational package, the due time has expired. All I have had back is a rewritten contract to sign up to that I neither understand nor wish to sign. I cannot perceive what the changes are or why there should be any changes. My own research so far has only lead me to believe I have one slim chance under U.K. Law to make a small claims court application sighting "Unfair contract terms act", my problem with that is I am now out of funds to finance even that with.

Regards,

Trevor Cook, AKA: FX WaveRider.

Well Firs of all arrange meeting with local lawyer and share your story withe them, I`m sure you will get solution from there.