Legalbitcoinmining.com : Scam alerts

I have someone that friended me on facebook. a good looking girl (who is very professional) but is telling me I can legitmately make up to 15,000 a day bitcoining lol. I know nothing about bitcoin. But hoping to learn, needless to say I'm not giving this person any money lol, but she said that the site legalbitcoinmining.com is her website? Pretty sure she is a scammer, anyone care to confirm?

...for the record, she did not reach out to me, other than friending me. I reached out to her a few weeks later to see what she was all about and that's when she starts trying to "coach" me...

...check out her profile....what do you think? facebook.com/oluwatobisunday.odejimi
if (she's) , she is very convincing...

...african scammer, maybe, IDK...My question I guess is, where can I go to legitimately get started in this...going to check out REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Scam Alerts is for reporting possible scam issues. Scam Alerts is not for making company recommendations or asking for recommendations. If anyone recommends a company in a thread here, this permanently ties the recommended company to a complaint about an unrelated company.

Back