1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark Walker's Forex Annihilator

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Greenqueen, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Greenqueen

Greenqueen Recruit

Anybody know or read anything about this automatic system? I admit I fell for the hype yesterday and bought into it. So far, I have not received any response about downloading it. I have replied to their emails hyping the system, but they come back to me, as well as those sent to the address given AFTER I bought the system. Also, I have tried ForexAce which is one of the 6 or so affiliates that are touting this system. Yikes, this gets tiring, doesn't it? Any suggestions short of asking Clickbank for a refund, which I will do soon, would be appreciated....
    Yours in Pips,
    Greenqueen

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If email to them is bouncing, look at the error - if it's from a full mailbox, send one message per day for a few days before going to Clickbank. If it's an "invalid email address", don't waste any time and go to Clickbank for a refund.

3. Greenqueen

Greenqueen Recruit

Thanks, Pharaoh, it comes back as an "invalid" address. Altho I got the download that was eventually sent out probably 2 or 3 times to make sure we got it, I cannot reach them to ask any questions about the system, which hasn't made a trade in the 4 days I had it running....I will wait a little longer and go to Clickbank....I always go directly to them now for all refund matters....otherwise it is just a waste of time....!

4. wegot2go

wegot2go Recruit

Hi, Did you ever got the EA to work?

Thanks in advance

wegot2go

5. Chrissy

Chrissy Recruit

Forex Annihilator

Hi, I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I have managed to get it all loaded onto the EUR/USD chart - it shows up as a smiley face top right corner, however, it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I have "allow live trading" etc. all enabled. I have never used an expert advisor so maybe I just don't know how to activate it, any advice there appreciated. I have sent several messages to support support@forexannihilator.com but have not received a response. None of the user guides I downloaded say anything about what to do once it's loaded onto the chart. It's irritating!!! I may go for a refund too if I can't enable it.
    Chrissy

6. drnatural

drnatural Recruit

Annihilator Back?

Seems like the same EA is being flogged again...or has it been improved?