Maxcfd Scam

Goblin

Recruit
on 30/08/2017 I decided to see what the whole bitcoin story was about. Sadly I found the site Maxcfd and did a lousy google search and saw one place saying they are fine. I didnt even read much into it , I basically saw what I wanted to see. I entered my details and got a phonecall almost instantly with someone to guide me through the process of depositing £1000 .

After I did this and I started reading their website, I figured something was a bit fishy. I found grammar mistakes and poor wording of important documents and forms etc. So I now did I proper google search and found very scary reviews and sadly I was another idiot who fell for it all.

A little later on the same day, I read most of the threads regarding other people's experiences with Maxcfd, and have not sent them any documents they have asked from me in their welcome email to me. I have however emailed them proof of my ID and the withdrawal form which shows that I am indeed the owner of my bank card, as I have read in other threads this is all they need to process my withdrawal. They responded by saying that I first needed to fill in the forms which came with their initial welcome email. I then responded on the same day by saying that I was not willing to complete those forms, as they already had enough info to process my refund. These were the forms which were rather vague and contained bad grammar. Since then I have not heard from them.

I signed up to this company on 30/8 and soon realised there was something amiss. I made it very clear to caller Jason that I wished to manage it all myself. He wasn't happy but hasn't rung again. Despite submitting all the 'proof' they haven't unlocked my account, so I can't even try to get my money. I have emailed them a link to this forum as well as numerous other email.

I hung on the phone which eventually cut out after 30 min. Also first thing this morning got through straight away to a Grace Paul, who said I hadn't returned 2 forms. I did this at 9am today but still no unlock.

Fortunately I only invested $250 but I want it back. My account number is 2104500.

What next.

Robert Feal-Martinezupload_2017-9-1_13-3-25.png

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Hi All,
I have been silly and done exactly what I now find out many others have done a signed up with MAXCFD. About 30 mins later I regretted my decision when things started to not ad up. I have immediately contacted them by phone and sent them e mails asking that in line with normal "cooling off periods" they refund my money. Like many others I have signed up on a Friday afternoon as this is when I get a little free time. Having now come across this site and the thread I will take the advice and contact them again and invite them to join the thread. I will update you as and when I get any response.

It seems to me that many are seeing write ups which state MaxCFD is an OK platform. Regulators should step in sooner rather than later especially as organisations like Market Watch are really hyping up Bitcoin at the moment, predicting it could get to 30,000 before the Dow

As advised I have sent another e mail to support@maxcfd the content is as below:

To whom it may concern,
Further to my e mail earlier today I have still not recieved any communication via e mail or telephone in response. I understand that as it is Friday afternoon you may need a little time to deal with this matter. However, for me it is a matter of urgency and so I will wait for a response from you by Tuesday Midday.
To clarify. I regret that I made an uninformed decision to register with you and in line with Financial Institutions would take the oportunity of requesting a full refund immediately as part of a "cooling off" agreement.
I note you have requested numerous documents in order to verify my account, I am not happy with supplying these details and will not do so. I have made initial contact with my Bank aboutn this matter and they are awaiting my reply as to how you are proceeding the matter. If i do not get a satisfactory response by Tuesday I will look to pass the matter on to the authorities to deal with including Actionfraud, The financial Ombudesman and Watchdog.
I have taken initial legal advice and have also contacted the FPA (Forex Peace Army) and would invite you to join the thread that I have started regarding my matter and also invite youn to respond openly on the forum to my case.
I do not have an account ID as I have not sent off the paperwork to you for verification but you have given me a query ticket number of #001082 .
Yours sincerely

scambroker.com/maxcfd/ says they are not licensed at all. Why haven't they been shut down what are the FCA doing. Message FCA @TheFCA . I have

Just an update, I have sent more reminders to them. It has been 4 days without reply from Maxcfd.

Back