Maxcfd - scam

Cornelsmt

Recruit
Hi, i deposited 250 EUR which ended up turning into 290 EUR after trading. I requested a withdrawal on the 31 st August at which time I did not get a reply and the withdrawal only showed as pending. The next week I called their offices and Spoke to a lady called Amy who assuered me the finance team will be making payment and that it takes two weeks. Its now been two weeks and still my payment has not been paid to me and they keep ignoring my emails.

Please help!

Hi, i deposited 250 EUR which ended up turning into 290 EUR after trading. I requested a withdrawal on the 31 st August at which time I did not get a reply and the withdrawal only showed as pending. The next week I called their offices and Spoke to a lady called Amy who assuered me the finance team will be making payment and that it takes two weeks. Its now been two weeks and still my payment has not been paid to me and they keep ignoring my emails.

Please help!
Too many compi9ant about maxcrfd within couple of months,

Well here is the suggestion for you.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Too many compi9ant about maxcrfd within couple of months,

Well here is the suggestion for you.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Hi Lt Col,

How do you find your MAXCFD customer number? I am like those here 250 EUR down, withdrawl pending, got hooked in trying to buy bitcion, do I need to go to my bank to dispute the deposit as being a fraud? Will try anything but not really keen to spend telephone time with these F!@%^rs as I will end up abusing them.

Hi Lt Col,

How do you find your MAXCFD customer number? I am like those here 250 EUR down, withdrawl pending, got hooked in trying to buy bitcion, do I need to go to my bank to dispute the deposit as being a fraud? Will try anything but not really keen to spend telephone time with these F!@%^rs as I will end up abusing them.
My maxcfd customer number?

My maxcfd customer number?
No its now been a month and they keep saying i must be patient, but even now they have not paid me. Im looking at legal action against these people as they are not replying to my emails and have not made any effort to pay me in 30 days.

Hi, just received the below rwply from maxcfd support. They still have not paid my withdrawal from the 31st August and the below reply lets me to beleive they dont intend too. Is there an authority body i can contact to report these people for theft?
Reply from max cfd support team today:

Good day.

Kindly note that your withdrawal request has been taken into consideration.

Thank you,
Support Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, just reply to this email.Best Regards,
MAXCFD Support Department.

Hi, just received the below rwply from maxcfd support. They still have not paid my withdrawal from the 31st August and the below reply lets me to beleive they dont intend too. Is there an authority body i can contact to report these people for theft?
Reply from max cfd support team today:

Good day.

Kindly note that your withdrawal request has been taken into consideration.

Thank you,
Support Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, just reply to this email.Best Regards,
MAXCFD Support Department.
Ask them when you will get your funds into your account?

Back