• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem MTrading does not allow me to withdraw my balance

I am having an issue with a company

JeovaneReges

Recruit
My number account has 68896958 recently been blocked for no apparent reason as do not break any of the broker's rules. All my trades were opened through an EA that plots pending orders.

When requesting the withdrawal of funds from my account they are denied without any explanation. I sent emails to support and got no answers. So be very careful when negotiating with this broker and I hope you will pay as soon as possible what owe me.

Note: My profit was $5398.03 over nearly 4 months and the deposit was $36,301.59, that is, the profit was less than 20% of the deposit.

Detail: My account is verified.

Attachments

• Lucros.png
    Lucros.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Retiradas.png
    Retiradas.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Site.png
    Site.png
    147 KB · Views: 14
My number account has 68896958 recently been blocked for no apparent reason as do not break any of the broker's rules. All my trades were opened through an EA that plots pending orders.

When requesting the withdrawal of funds from my account they are denied without any explanation. I sent emails to support and got no answers. So be very careful when negotiating with this broker and I hope you will pay as soon as possible what owe me.

Note: My profit was $5398.03 over nearly 4 months and the deposit was $36,301.59, that is, the profit was less than 20% of the deposit.

Please provide the website used by this company.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back