Nano4x stolen deposit money client!!!

PSS: 2 fxfrench. Yes, you right. Btw, can you please clarify me... If your company declared bankrupt, how much (max) each client will have?

Thank you for asking. As required by NZ law, FXOpen NZ's client deposits are held in a segregated account designated as a Client Trust account which may not be used to pay creditors in the event of the company's bankruptcy. FXOpen NZ is additionally copying other policies from FXOpen AU which is regulated by ASIC.

Both FXOpen NZ and FXOpen AU follow ASIC RG212 guidelines when dealing with client funds http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/pdflib.nsf/66fa073b770cefe1ca256aca0006416c/019d37cc626c510dca25775d007e3b57/$FILE/rg212-9July2010.pdf

Since Panama does not have a financial regulator, what is your company's written policy with regards to dealing with client funds?

According to the FSC, Nano 4x isn't moving from FSC to another regulator. According to the FSC, Nano4x never was licensed by the FSC.

"The FSC informs the public that Nano4x Limited is not and has not, at any time, been regulated by the FSC."

Can you please clarify Nano4x's view of whether or not it ever held an FSC license?

Hello again. Yes, I can clarify regarding situation.

First of all I would like to tell that we started retail FX brokerage only in 2011. Before 2011, we worked only with corporates and used panamian company, till we started retail FX. To work with private clients, we decided to get license with Mauritius FSC. So we connected with a law firm and started process. We received a license through the law firm, which at the end of 2011 ceased to exist. According to the results of the investigation, was established the fact of multiple fraudulent operations, in this law firm. The owners of the company, its offices, contacts - all hidden from our eyes and from local police.

In spite of this bad situation, we continue to use panamian company and started many new services. Also after summer we will have registration with fsc, more respected than Panama Ministry of Commerce. But.... I need to say, that most european banks (we have 80% clients from EU), work with panamian company without problems.

Further, it's sad that Nano4x ignored an invitation to participate in the discussion. That sort of thing tends to lead to guilty verdicts.

We never ignored your invitation. Your emails were found in spam folder, and regarding situation on FPA, we heard only from one of our malay IB's. So I m here. For now emails from FPA in white list, but I hope there will be only letters with happy news.

As long as you are throwing out a bankruptcy question to FxOpen, care to answer the same question?
We working with same scheme with our clients. Hard copies of agreement and segregated accounts. With most big clients we working with bank guarantees. Also we providing credit services for big clients.

Mauritius..
What I cant understand is why you are putting yourself across as a UK based company ( Using a UK tel number on your website ) but do not have proper regulation in the UK(FSA) as you seem to be very keen to be regulated and not come across as a scam .

Yes. Mau... There is really a lot of fraud in this area.
Regarding UK based. We never told that we have FSA registration for retail FX (Nano4x brand). We using UK for headoffice only. Most of our clients happy to work with Panama, even uk citizens. For corporates we using FSA (UK) based company, but not for retail and not for Nano4x as brand. At the end of summer we will get FSA accreditation too... But... As I said... To work with retail we don't need more than panamian license. So all process is just for clients....

Yes. Mau... There is really a lot of fraud in this area.
Regarding UK based. We never told that we have FSA registration for retail FX (Nano4x brand). We using UK for headoffice only. Most of our clients happy to work with Panama, even uk citizens. For corporates we using FSA (UK) based company, but not for retail and not for Nano4x as brand. At the end of summer we will get FSA accreditation too... But... As I said... To work with retail we don't need more than panamian license. So all process is just for clients....

Corporate ? Do you own a banking license ?

No. We don't need banking license to work with corporates. Anyway Nano4x is not our main product. :)

It sounds very much like Nano4x posted about having an FSC license without checking the status of that license with the FSC. For a forex brokerage to be taken in that way does not inspire confidence.

What is the main product of this company?

Back