Negative experience with Trades.com

Dear FPA officials,
how do I know what should I do?
I thought that this website is here to help people like me who got scammed from companies like this.
I have proofs:
- I have statements where they took my money on prices that never existed
- I have proofs that their representatives give me direct advices and because of that I lost money
- I put all those proofs in this topic
I have still emails from them, I have statements, I followed what FPA told me how to invite this company to this thread.

Who are you, are representative of Forex Peace Army?
I want that all people know what this company is doing, I have been told that FPA is about to help people like me.

Please calm down, you are definitely in the right place. The FPA community (participants, registered users like your self) for sure tries to help.
You invited them, good. Now you must wait to see if any response lands to this page.
But also as that broker is regated in Cyprus, you should file a complaint to Cypriot regulator at the same time. You have the right to do so.

It is good that you deposited with regulated broker, increases the chance to get your money back.
Did you talk to your bank about charge back?

Hi,
I sent emails to Cysec and they sent me to financial ombudsman. I didn't receive any update or information from him or from CySec so far.
I sent you proofs that they scammed me and they are "regulated" broker. What should I as investor expect in future, what to think about this industry if no one can help me to protect my rights?

Do you know what should I do next, who to contact and when usually Cypriot regulators can answer?

Maybe you wait for update from fin.ombudsman? Or ask them for an update?
Also what about charge back? Can you do it?

Back