Octafx is a big scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
And do not forget!

if it walks like a duck...
if it quacks like duck...
if it looks like a duck...
then it is a plug in!

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

Hello everybody!

We would like to let you know that this verification procedure has been recently completed and we gladly inform you that the documents provided for the account as well as its identity belong to the actual account owner. Therefore, all funds were successfully withdrawn by trader7777. This case is considered to be resolved.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back