One second charts

I have used Mt4 many times over the years,but for the last 18 months i have been using c-trader via IC markets
For me c-trader feels modern,with a clean smooth layout. Mt4 to me feels a bit clunky compared.
Charts are good, they are constantly are adding upgrades.

Also they are quite select on the brokers who use them, some of the brokers offer ctrader copy some do not.

I read this earlier this morning. (Spotware is facing high demand for ctrader)
will try to add the link.
Site re-above is financefeeds.com look under retail FX

Hi,

I'm new here. Was wondering if anybody here knows a site or service that provides one second charts?

Thanks
Actually, 1 second chart is very unusual, that’s why this small trading chart is not an available option! But I see, few popular crypto exchanges provide 1 second trading chart for crypto trading!

How does a tick chart help you in trading?
I trade using pattern recognition with with one indicator and used to use short time frames to trade ,but when i switched to tick charts i learnt that in a time chart obviously one bar is one time period 1-2-5-10 min bars. But when there is a lot of activity on a tick chart i find it shows more information than a time chart. This information includes more price waves, which suites my strategy

Actually, 1 second chart is very unusual, that’s why this small trading chart is not an available option! But I see, few popular crypto exchanges provide 1 second trading chart for crypto trading!
1-second timeframe maybe will make a more whipsaw trading signal, although possible to develop an automatic trading software-based timeframe, but maybe need a super computer to work perfectly.

I trade using pattern recognition with with one indicator and used to use short time frames to trade ,but when i switched to tick charts i learnt that in a time chart obviously one bar is one time period 1-2-5-10 min bars. But when there is a lot of activity on a tick chart i find it shows more information than a time chart. This information includes more price waves, which suites my strategy

Thank you. Interesting. Where and how can I learn more about the tick charts analysis strategy? Is it very different from the technical analysis of time charts?

Thank you. Interesting. Where and how can I learn more about the tick charts analysis strategy? Is it very different from the technical analysis of time charts?
I only trade tick charts, as i find it shows me a clearer wave sequence than time charts, but the strategy / edge is still down the individual trader.
I trades fibs on a short time frame, with tick charts,so this suits my strategy ,also quite important my personality.

Pashaev, just google tick charts for information between tick v time but wont give you a money making strategy.

I only trade tick charts, as i find it shows me a clearer wave sequence than time charts, but the strategy / edge is still down the individual trader.
I trades fibs on a short time frame, with tick charts,so this suits my strategy ,also quite important my personality.

Pashaev, just google tick charts for information between tick v time but wont give you a money making strategy.
Thanks for the answer. I'll google. It would be interesting to know about the strategy of making money on tick charts.

I trade 50 and 100 ticks see the trades so clear, if not just wait,sit on your hands and wait, like London buses they come along sooner or later.

I trade 50 and 100 ticks see the trades so clear, if not just wait,sit on your hands and wait, like London buses they come along sooner or later.
how do you determine the time and levels for a trade by ticks?

Back